Please stop exploiting airhead Sheehan..

fando y lisfando y lis Posts: 32
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
..and her fasting is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Okay, let her be the voice of the left.

Hahahaa.
"It's not that liberals know nothing. It's that what they do know isn't so."
Ronaldus Magnus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    It's not even a fast. It's a rolling fast. What a joke! She called the American military people "rapists" the other day. If her son were still alive, would she still feel the same?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    know1 wrote:
    If her son were still alive, would she still feel the same?

"Proud warrior doing the best to keep America safe", would probably be the sound bite for the wanting.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    know1 wrote:
    It's not even a fast. It's a rolling fast. What a joke! She called the American military people "rapists" the other day. If her son were still alive, would she still feel the same?

probably not, but he's dead...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    When Cindy first started her crusade against this war I fully supported her. She let all the attention get into her head and now she is just a joke. She really needs to realize that her 15 minutes where up ages ago.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    Well, I wonder if she considers the mothers of the servicepeople still alive when she spouts off things like that...

• RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831

Hahahaa.
    Who's "letting" her? Why would she need someone else's permission to speak? Seems to me she's just doing her own thing - and the right is paying more attention to her than the left, anyway.
  • thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    know1 wrote:
    Well, I wonder if she considers the mothers of the servicepeople still alive when she spouts off things like that...

i guess not, she's probably a very angry woman at the moment...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • worldworld Posts: 266
    She has become a joke. Would the media let her fade away, for her own sake.
    Chicago '98, Noblesville '00, East Troy '00, Chicago '00, Champaign '03, Chicago '03, Chicago1 '06, Chicago2 '06, Milwaukee '06, Chicago1 '09, and Chicago2 '09
  • mtildenmtilden Posts: 62
    know1 wrote:

Why, cause she's giving comfort to the enemy?
    "Go fuck yourself"
    -Dick Cheney

"Are you taking over or are you taking orders"
    -Joe Strummer 1952-2002

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."
    -George Orwell
  • WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    Cyndi was a plant by the liberals from the beginning, when she is used up for their original purposes they will distance themselves. It has already begun.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
    RainDog wrote:
    Who's "letting" her? Why would she need someone else's permission to speak? Seems to me she's just doing her own thing - and the right is paying more attention to her than the left, anyway.

The right is paying more attention to her because the more attention she gets, the worse the left looks.

• NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412

Hahahaa.

You should turn that critical eye to Con-Do-Less Rice. You want to talk about airheads with a jealous, overly-defensive Chihuahua disposition? Look no further than Ms. Rice.

Ms. Rice displaying her questionable bathroom hygiene

http://revjim.net/archives/2005/08/republican-chihuahua.jpg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    I don't welcome the cult of personality into the debate about Iraq. I think Cindy Sheehan has good intentions, but she has been made into a media creation. She is just one person, with flaws and all, and to have the whole movement to bring troops home be personified by her is not fair to the movement. Sure, there are other participants in this 'rolling fast' but other than a few other well known names, who are these people? I mean, as far as the American mind is concerned, this is Cindy Sheehan's rolling fast. Or at best, its Cindy Sheehan and Friends. And as we already know, Cindy Sheehan is not going to change America's opinion.

I think the owners of the American media are using her to do harm to the movement.
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453

Hahahaa.

You work on getting Ann Coulter away from the cameras and and we will see what we can do.
  • fruthfruth Posts: 13

Of course it's a publicity stunt....thats what all non-religious fasts are. She is trying to draw publicity to a cause that she believes in, henceforth the publicised fast....