Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    If one was to choose to dance the tightrope between reality and insanity, this would be the best thread to feel out the breeze in no? :D

But does that mean anything? I mean, I don't know what that even means really... I spose a strong breeze could have it whooshed up from asunder! as a lightning snap is to thunder....or is it really to blunder? Is it a look towards oneself or a look towards others, I wonder?

(quickly fade in some stern Beethoven or Bach for 35 secs, gradually to fade...)

:D
  • Options
    evenkat wrote:
    So this is what happened when I googled Kat for President

http://www.bexargreens.org/katforprez/

This is what I got from goggles (as in eye) without the prez part.

Ah...and a lovely, fresh, vibrant lass she is.

Shall it be debunked as conspiracy now? :D I mean just look at (cough) her resume!?!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://faceprint.com/pictures/People/Kat/nate_and_kat_at_beach.jpg&imgrefurl=http://faceprint.com/pictures/index.php%3F/People/Kat&h=1282&w=1000&sz=163&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=adUVjiaPxRqczM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkat%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    If one was to choose to dance the tightrope between reality and insanity, this would be the best thread to feel out the breeze in no? :D

But does that mean anything? I mean, I don't know what that even means really... I spose a strong breeze could have it whooshed up from asunder! as a lightning snap is to thunder....or is it really to blunder? Is it a look towards oneself or a look towards others, I wonder?

(quickly fade in some stern Beethoven or Bach for 35 secs, gradually to fade...)

Pull yourself back from the edge man!! Pull back!! You can do it if you try!! Indulge in some normal everyday activities like hoovering the carpet and polishing your shoes. Maybe check the weather report or do some simple arithmetic. Anything to ground yourself back in the reality of the everyday world. Turn beethoven off and get into a lift, and go up and down in it for a few hours listening to muzac, until you feel calm and collected enough to once again walk proudly and equally
    amongst your fellow man.
    You may then engage in the community spirit and head out to cast your vote for Kat for President!! :D
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Pull yourself back from the edge man!! Pull back!! You can do it if you try!! Indulge in some normal everyday activities like hoovering the carpet and polishing your shoes. Maybe check the weather report or do some simple arithmetic. Anything to ground yourself back in the reality of the everyday world. Turn beethoven off and get into a lift, and go up and down in it for a few hours listening to muzac, until you feel calm and collected enough to once again walk proudly and equally
    amongst your fellow man.
    You may then engage in the community spirit and head out to cast your vote for Kat for President!! :D

You lost me right after "pull yourself back from the edge" then you dove into a scary made up place and hovered around for a bit before finally coming back up for air :D
  • Options
    you dove into a scary made up place and hovered around for a bit before finally coming back up for air :D

No, I hoovered around! Hoovered! I'm getting into practice because if Kat does become President then no doubt she'll have all the men doing the hoovering from now on. :eek:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No, I hoovered around! Hoovered! I'm getting into practice because if Kat does become President then no doubt she'll have all the men doing the hoovering from now on. :eek:

Hoovered is lower than hovering. Are you a fiesty, firecracker, Irish keg party of a lad?

I have central vac and (and hardwood floors) and I agree...we could all use a good "hoovering" once about the room as often as possible ;)
  • Options
    Are you a fiesty, firecracker, Irish keg party of a lad?

Ay, that I am lad! Minus the Irish part. :D
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Bump ... I was actually getting a bit smart-allecky with Kat earlier, but in all seriousness, she deserves major props for putting up with us these days. MAJOR props.