Options

Help needed...Youtube gurus! :)

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited May 2008 in The Porch
I've run into a funny situation...I now suddenly know all these folks who love Ed...as a solo artist (ITW soundtrack). They are my age...early 40s and older. I know with some assurance I won't turn them into PJ fans...amped music just won't grab them.

BUT...I am trying to send them footage links to great Ed solo stuff..."Trouble" in '98, "No More War", "Immortality" for the last DVD, "Can't Keep" (Burn to Shine), Long Road w/ Neil after 9/11, etc. I'm also going to attach links to a few PJ tunes that might just..... :) well who knows....PJ may get a few more fans afterall!

To my point...the "Extras" footage of "Dead Man" off LATG is a fav, but it's not on YT, while other footage from LATG is. Hope this is OK Kat, Sea? If anyone could figure out a way to get it on there I would be forever grateful. I would really like to send this link w/ the others.

I know we are here to chat and promote PJ, but Ed has really struck a cord in folks I know who never really were part or had knowlege of the PJ scene. But I'll be working on 'em... :) I have a few PJ tunes in mind to include,... damn I'm a subversive bastard...

Thanks in advance friends.