Just goin through my box of old live PJ footage..VHS

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I was so hungry for PJ footage back in the 90's...it was like the mystique of 70s Zeppelin for me...I knew how incredible live they were but I never was able to see them live and they had no "officially" released footage then.

All these boot VHS tapes..such crappy sound and video, but man I cherished them in the day.

Just made me laugh...the times have luckily changed..band releases, Youtube, RM trades...thank God.

Still hard to part with those old tapes though! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KEEP EM!!
    i know what you mean. it's so strange how time and technology change our lives and what we hold dear. stuff that was EVERYTHING to us just slowly (or quickly it seems) becomes obsolete. sad, really but the times they are a changin......constantly.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • KEEP EM!!
    i know what you mean. it's so strange how time and technology change our lives and what we hold dear. stuff that was EVERYTHING to us just slowly (or quickly it seems) becomes obsolete. sad, really but the times they are a changin......constantly.

Yaa...I just can't see myself tossing em yet...even though I have most it now on discs through trading.

Just watched part of my old VHS of '92 Pinkpop...total CRAP compared to what you can trade for today...but wow was I glued to that in the day.. :)