Options

Jamal!!!!

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
The Lebonese guy I always talk to at work isn't here. The people covering for him said he has gone to find his wife in Lebanon. She went there to visit her family just before war broke out and he hasn't heard from her in a while. The last he heard she was trying to get to Cyprus.

I hope they are ok.

:(
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    I bet they probably hook up in cyprus, spin it into a sweet vacation, and party their asses off. :D
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I bet they probably hook up in cyprus, spin it into a sweet vacation, and party their asses off. :D

I hope so. The guy was always smiles, and I wondered how he could smile with his wife in a war zone. But now I see that it did bother him.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    The Lebonese guy I always talk to at work isn't here. The people covering for him said he has gone to find his wife in Lebanon. She went there to visit her family just before war broke out and he hasn't heard from her in a while. The last he heard she was trying to get to Cyprus.

I hope they are ok.

:(

Your friend and his wife are in my thoughts.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde