Options

Wednesday may kill me

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I NEED to see Ed live solo...but I just haven't done well on scoring on 10C lately, whether posters or the first round of Ed tickets...I'm typically an opptomist, but can't shake my feeling that I'll be dishing out big bucks elsewhere regardless.

I'm already trying to figure out how to leave a meeting early Wed so I can attempt Milwaukee, Chicago...then an excuse as to why I'll need to keep my office door closed for the afternoon (unfortunately my computer screen faces out to the other employees when the doors open).

Ah well, I'll survive...just may need a masseuse by days end! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuck the presale, friday will be just fine through TM.
    "One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    webswebs Posts: 34
    Same here... I haven't had a lot of luck lately either. This is bringing back all the nightmares from trying to get Vic tickets I'm trying to repress, but I'm hoping too that if I don't get lucky with 10C that I'll get lucky with TM on Friday. Otherwise I'll have to figure something out to make sure I'm in the Riverside that night.
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I'm assuming my best chance to land tickets will be through TM on Friday. If I'm able to get tickets through 10C I will consider it a bonus. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

I know it will be crazy, but the presales for the east coast shows went very smoothly.
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Hmmm...hadn't given much thought to TM...just assummed my chances there wouldn't be allot better...although I'm guessing some of the uppers might be available for a very short period? Have any of you heard how TM went for Eds first leg out west?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    grjammer wrote:
    I'm assuming my best chance to land tickets will be through TM on Friday. If I'm able to get tickets through 10C I will consider it a bonus. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

I know it will be crazy, but the presales for the east coast shows went very smoothly.
    Ahh... tell that to someone trying to get MSG shows!
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    drsluggo wrote:
    Ahh... tell that to someone trying to get MSG shows!

I stand corrected...I should have said the presales I participated in for east coast shows went smoothly :)
  • Options
    I had a single seat in section 65 row E for MSG night 2.... from ticketmaster. Keep in mind, you aren;t going to these shows to hold somebody's hand. Pull the single best available and see what you get for the EV shows.... you won't be disappointed.
    "One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"