Options

MOSAIC News from the Middle-East

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
MOSAIC News from the Middle-East

"Link TV broadcasts programs that engage, educate and activate viewers to become involved in the world. These programs provide a unique perspective on international news, current events, and diverse cultures, presenting issues not often covered in the U.S. media. We connect American viewers with people at the heart of breaking events, organizations in the forefront of social change and the cultures of an increasingly global community."

Each episode has news from the major Arab networks aswell as the Israeli networks. I good one stop place for up-to-date reports from both sides, in streaming video.

Quicktime is required. Click the watch episode button. Use the options on the left to change episodes.
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    one of the best shows on tv right now...it shows the "other" side...and is very eye-opening...sadly, many will ingore and dismiss this show because the see it a being "bias" or "slanted"...
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    inmytree wrote:
    one of the best shows on tv right now...it shows the "other" side...and is very eye-opening...sadly, many will ingore and dismiss this show because the see it a being "bias" or "slanted"...

Yea, I don't see how. It's just a montage of news releases from various networks in the Middle-East, including Jpost and other Israeli networks.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Yea, I don't see how. It's just a montage of news releases from various networks in the Middle-East, including Jpost and other Israeli networks.

I agree...it's very interesting how they news shows everything..you get a very good picture of what is really happening...