Options

Video of Al-Zarqawi's house getting bombed

rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
I find it pretty incredible someone could stumble out of this still alive and semi-conscious. Wouldn't the shockwaves alone from that kill you? Check out the crazy blast pattern. This amount of detonation probably would have killed or impaired his neighbors on both sides as well I bet.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6564545970330442110&q=Bomb+Strike
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    I guess from your point of view the only logical explanation is that it is a conspiracy of some sort?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    69charger wrote:
    I guess from your point of view the only logical explanation is that it is a conspiracy of some sort?

Everything is a conspiracy. Dont you see? Thats the biggest conspiracy of them all!!!!! :p
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    Everything is a conspiracy. Dont you see? Thats the biggest conspiracy of them all!!!!! :p

Again, laughable.

Proof to refute your claims of conspiracy?
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
  • Options
    WhiteMaleRatWhiteMaleRat Posts: 301
    maybe he was in the outhouse?
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Options
    69charger wrote:

That or he's either really lucky, or one tough SOB. That sucker was almost nuke strength! Did anyone see this on TV at all?

I mean huge sections of the trees around the house seem to be on fire afterwards.

Splat! He's gotta be superhuman. That's it.....Zarqawi was an android like in Terminator. Only explanation.
  • Options
    maybe he was in the outhouse?

Dude, if he was in the outhouse squeezing out a fresh kosher bagel, and two 500lb bombs landed on the fraking house, man he would have dove straight down into the shitter, and either try to swim away, or hide! :D