Options

what happened to clark?

DE JammerDE Jammer Posts: 26
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Did anyone here support him? I thought that he was the best canidate- just my personal opinion. Do you ever think he will run again? Was there anything that you didn't like about him?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JpMV2G3TajA&search=wesley%20clark
Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. -Robert Orben
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LazLaz Posts: 118
    Last I read he was the head of Rainbow Six
  • Options
    That's a good question, and I have no idea. But since you brought him up...

I remember him being a military analyst for CNN leading up to the Iraq invasion. It was pretty damn clear that he knew what he was talking about and was a lot more than just some uniformed lackey "loaned out" to a network.

CNN, perhaps realizing the same thing, eventually brought him in on more political subjects and I got to like him even more. I thought to myself, "This guy would make a helluva candidate."

Being an ardent opponent of the two-party system, I lost touch with him when he formally became a Democratic candidate.

But damn he seemed like a good guy.
    "I smile, but who am I kidding?"
  • Options
    DE JammerDE Jammer Posts: 26
    I followed him at the beginning, spreading the word to all my friends and family. I admired his straightforwardness and his views on the war. I sort of knew that he was different- the only canidate that I saw that would actually answer a question and give details. I also knew that he wouldn't fit in. He didn't sound like a cocky salesman.
    Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. -Robert Orben
  • Options
    he did some graduation addresses, I know RPI in Troy.
    I'd imagine others...he's probably thinking about 08.
    Scoping.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.