sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
edited June 2008 in The Porch
1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
1998: MSG I, Hartford
2000: Jones Beach I
2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
2010: Hartford
2013 Worcester II, Hartford
2016 Fenway I
2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    very cool article, will be bringing some cash to the pre-party for all the raffles
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Great job!

Great write up and shows that the fans go above and beyond to make a difference.

Thumbs up to all the volunteers this tour and from past tours. It's hard work with a big pay off to various charities.

Laura and Eric keep the torch light and the fire burning. You guys are awesome!

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Great job!

Great write up and shows that the fans go above and beyond to make a difference.

Thumbs up to all the volunteers this tour and from past tours. It's hard work with a big pay off to various charities.

Laura and Eric keep the torch light and the fire burning. You guys are awesome!

PBM

Hey PBM, thanks for the txt msg, I had forgot that the article came out today! Hopefully it will generate lots more attendees in Hartford, etc. :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Hopefully it will generate lots more attendees in Hartford, etc. :)

I hope so too...Advocacy for Patients is a great resource for those with chronic illnesses.

Cheers,

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    That article was awesome!!! You all should be very proud of what you have organized. The power behind an idea is amazing and all the fans who participate and make a difference should be applauded as well. The Wishlist group is a great group of diverse people who choose to make a difference. I am honored to be involved even a little bit with them. Keep doing what you are doing and changing lives along the way!!!

Terri
  • Options
    That article was awesome!!! You all should be very proud of what you have organized. The power behind an idea is amazing and all the fans who participate and make a difference should be applauded as well. The Wishlist group is a great group of diverse people who choose to make a difference. I am honored to be involved even a little bit with them. Keep doing what you are doing and changing lives along the way!!!

Terri

It's been a while Terri...glad to see you sneak out and post. :)

PBM

• Options
    I post once and a while. I mostly lurk! Just waiting for a midwest EV tour! hint hint!!! take care Brent!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    haha BOSTONLOU!!!

atta boy!!! :D

great article...and laura - we may need to get more shuttles!!! :eek:
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    bump for a good story! ;)
  • Options
    Don't know if this got posted a few weeks ago, but Mike mentions and shares some kind words about The Wishlist Foundation.

PBM

• Options
    bump again ;)
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Don't know if this got posted a few weeks ago, but Mike mentions and shares some kind words about The Wishlist Foundation.

PBM
    Yeah it's awesome that he keep's giving us a plug! Terri.. here's hoping for some midwest shows!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    bump cuz im goin to hartford
    Also, is this article saying there will be a shuttle bus ferrying fans to and from the venue to the Pre-Party at Sweet Jane's??
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=279920&highlight=hartford+preparty

Here is the link for the Hartford preparty with all the information you are looking for! Enjoy!
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    Bump
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    In honor of the Hartford show today.

PBM

• Options
    bumpity bump bump! Have fun!!!