Options

if israel had prior knowledge of 9/11......

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
isn't it safe to presume the americans did too?? if not, then i guess the CIA should sign up and take lessons from mossad. i still have an inkling that SOMEONE in the united states knew what was going to happen. my own personal feeling is that those guys(9/11 highjackers) were given a green light to go through with the mission. they were living and training in the U.S to carry out commercial airline highjackings and crashing the planes in a suicide mission, all within the united states??? how did they sleep at night?? it was almost too easy. if israel knew, then so did the americans, IMO.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,117
    how do you know that Israel was aware?
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Milestone wrote:
    how do you know that Israel was aware?

Seriously.

I tend to believe, and maybe I'm being naive, that if someone had previous knowledge to it they would have stopped it. I refuse to believe that the CIA or the Mossad would just let 2000+ civilians be killed like that. It doesn't make sense.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    if israel knew, then so did the americans, IMO.

reference?

if france knew they should have told us, if canada knew they should have said something
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    yosi wrote:
    Seriously.

I tend to believe, and maybe I'm being naive, that if someone had previous knowledge to it they would have stopped it. I refuse to believe that the CIA or the Mossad would just let 2000+ civilians be killed like that. It doesn't make sense.

Well, I don't know what to think, either. I posted this thread the other week, over some Fox News stories that had me scratching my head, especially given how they changed in key points of content, over time. I've no political agenda here at all. I'm just putting this thread link up, and the links it contains, because they seem rather perplexing, especially with regard to their implication that Israel could well have known about 9/11 in advance, given their interception of US wiretapping:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209902
  • Options
    Well, I don't know what to think, either. I posted this thread the other week, over some Fox News stories that had me scratching my head, especially given how they changed in key points of content, over time. I've no political agenda here at all. I'm just putting this thread link up, and the links it contains, because they seem rather perplexing, especially with regard to their implication that Israel could well have known about 9/11 in advance, given their interception of US wiretapping:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209902

Can't see those clips at work, but I still hold my opinion.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    here's something about it:

http://www.sundayherald.com/37707
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    All the conspiracy theorist have is IF's.

If wishes were fishes, we'd all be swimming. :p
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    All the conspiracy theorist have is IF's.

If wishes were fishes, we'd all be swimming. :p

fox mulder: "trust no one."
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,117
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    fox mulder: "trust no one."

Quotes from a fictional tv sci-fi show? Sweet! Now I really know how seriously I should take your threads.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    The U.S. government had knowledge that terrist were planning to use airplanes as missles. There are FBI and CIA reports made public by the 9/11 commision that proves it. They also knew that they were planning the attacks as early as that fall.
    Anger is a gift
  • Options
    Milestone wrote:
    Quotes from a fictional tv sci-fi show? Sweet! Now I really know how seriously I should take your threads.

should i have quoted someone from the bush administration?? they tell the whole truth, do they?? ;)
  • Options
    The U.S. government had knowledge that terrist were planning to use airplanes as missles. There are FBI and CIA reports made public by the 9/11 commision that proves it. They also knew that they were planning the attacks as early as that fall.

It is clear they knew something, and should have put it together, and done more to try and stop it. However, that is not what the conspiracy theorists are saying.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880
    israel didn't know shit. its the US's knowledge that makes me wonder.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    LazLaz Posts: 118
    that is a big IF... can't really know if they had knowledge unless you're in the Mossad, and even then...

so you have faith that they had prior knowledge, right?
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    what about those israelis that received text messages warning them about the attacks?
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    El_Kabong wrote:
    what about those israelis that received text messages warning them about the attacks?

Proof?

I can just as easily say: "What about those Mexicans that received text messages warning them about the attacks?"
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    jsand wrote:
    Proof?

I can just as easily say: "What about those Mexicans that received text messages warning them about the attacks?"

you need to register to view the article from the washington post
    http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/170653.html

Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

NEW YORK -- OFFICIALS at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.

But Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed that workers in Odigo's research and development and international sales office in Israel received a warning from another Odigo user approximately two hours prior to the first attack. Diamandis said the sender of the instant message was not personally known to the Odigo employees. Even though the company usually protects the privacy of users, the employees recorded the Internet protocol address of the message's sender to facilitate his or her identification.

Soon after the terrorist attacks on New York, the Odigo employees notified their management, who contacted Israeli security services. In turn, the FBI was informed of the instant message warning. FBI officials were not immediately available for comment today. The Odigo service includes a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain interests or demographics. Diamandis said it was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message.

In addition to operating its own messaging service network, Odigo has licensed its technology to over 100 service providers, portals, wireless carriers, and corporations, according to the company. Odigo is online at http://www.odigo.com .

© 2001 The Washington Post Company
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way