Options

marilyn monroe

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
murder or suicide?? was she banging jack AND bobby?? did she make playboy, or did playboy make her??? she's been dead 44 years this week. i alwyas had a thing for her. she actually had meat on her bones, not like those skinny bitches today. i can't believe she was lonely.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    murder or suicide?? was she banging jack AND bobby?? did she make playboy, or did playboy make her??? she's been dead 44 years this week. i alwyas had a thing for her. she actually had meat on her bones, not like those skinny bitches today. i can't believe she was lonely.
    She made Playboy.........they were pictures taken sometime prior to the publication of the first issue of Playboy. She had name recognition when the magazine hit the stands.

There had to be some issues at home...........she went through husbands like water.

Probably was doing the Kennedy boys..........gut feeling......murder.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    *victim*

xx
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    murder. :mad:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I saw the special on last night. I'm thinking...Murder.
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • Options

I've read a couple of books about her (can't remember the names) and honestly, suicide just doesn't fit. I wish I could remember all the stuff I've read.. gotta find the books for a re-read.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

i caught part of it, which is why i thought of making it a thread. i turned the tv off to go to bed. but i left at the part where they said she was found dead, clutching a phone in her hand, and they said "who was she trying to call". so ya, who was she trying to call???
  • Options
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    i caught part of it, which is why i thought of making it a thread. i turned the tv off to go to bed. but i left at the part where they said she was found dead, clutching a phone in her hand, and they said "who was she trying to call". so ya, who was she trying to call???

shite, I wish I could remember some names!!

well, I don't think anyone will ever know who she was trying to call.. but I do recall that she had made a deal with one of her friends that whenever either of them would have suicidal thoughts or something they'd call the other.. so maybe she was trying to call him. or some other friend of hers. or maybe Arthur Miller..
  • Options
    VictoryGinVictoryGin Posts: 1,218
    aBoxOfFear wrote:

One can be beautiful and lonely.

I think she had an awful childhood, and when she got older she sought attention. Although, it seems her public persona was quite different than her private one. After a while I think she stuggled with that. She kept being put into mindless roles when she wanted to use her brain and not just her body.

I don't know if it was murder or suicide. But I think a lot of people used her.
    if you wanna be a friend of mine
    cross the river to the eastside
  • Options
    VictoryGin wrote:
    One can be beautiful and lonely.

ya, but she was a famous hollywood actress, wanted by many men(and prolly women, too). not like she was living in a small town or something. but i know what you mean. i think people were intimidated by her, men and women.