Options

victory begins at home

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
did anyone else watch this dvd?? it's the bill maher stand up comedy show from 2003. it coincided with his book "riding with bin laden". the book is good, too. but the dvd was friggin hilarious. i liked when he got into the catholic church, oh man, he's a good and brave man!! "oh fuck it kid, just blow me!!" :D bill maher rocks.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I have it. I love Bill Maher but like most I prefer his interaction with his guests opposed to his standup. The dvd was pretty funny but he's definitely no Bill Hicks. (I would still recommend it, though) Doesn't the new season of his show start back this month? Lots to talk about.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    I love Bill Maher but like most I prefer his interaction with his guests opposed to his standup. Lots to talk about.
    hiya book

don't know how i ended up on this thread; i just landed her...closed my eyes, scrolled and clicked...

He does have cute dimples doensn't he?????

take care book, and give my best to kabong, as well.....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    hiya book

don't know how i ended up on this thread; i just landed her...closed my eyes, scrolled and clicked...

He does have cute dimples doensn't he?????

take care book, and give my best to kabong, as well.....

Twas fate :)

I added you onto my myspace but I see you haven't been on in a while. Just wantd to let you know. :)

Keep shining, Mel.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Everyone is equal…We must help everyone we can…Peace throughout the world…What about the other nations that suffer under our tyranny and injustice…What about the strife and woe we've caused others around the world…

Uh…

Victory begins at home. Let's take care of ourselves.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Everyone is equal…We must help everyone we can…Peace throughout the world…What about the other nations that suffer under our tyranny and injustice…What about the strife and woe we've caused others around the world…

Uh…

Victory begins at home. Let's take care of ourselves.

Watch the dvd, he means victory begins in the minds of our people.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    hellcat,
    please explain, a-d-d folks need a bit more clarity.....it seems to me that charity begins at home....hehehehehee!

has any1 seen any sin lately??????

hidden in this thread, i'd like to ask how people can speak about separation of state and religion, when you gotta have state to recognize religion...gee-zus, go figure?????
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Watch the dvd, he means victory begins in the minds of our people.

Stop being nice and reasonable. I'm trying to pick a fight. :D
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Stop being nice and reasonable. I'm trying to pick a fight. :D

Kill 'em with kindness. ;)

-Oscar Wilde