Options

Vote for Ten !

jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
edited April 2008 in The Porch
OK, http://www.Planetrock.co.uk, which is a decent radio station if you enjoy that sort of thing, well they have these polls.....and this week it's 'best debut album of 90's and 00's'. At the moment Ten is in front of Oasis...go on, visit the site, lets bomb the vote out of the water for Pearl Jam :D
I came, I saw, I concurred.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've never heard of PlanetRock, but for some reason I deeply care about the outcome of this poll. Go PJ!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    I voted!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    Damn Yankees better win
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    voted - i dont like polls but its the principle of the thing - pearl jam over oasis??? does it even warrant thinking over?????
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Come on people, no need to register, just click on and click to vote. You're doing well so far, Ten is out in front, Oasis are now in third, with Thunder being the current runner up :D Come on, let's make this a big vote.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Voted!
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    RATM would get my vote for debut.
  • Options
    PJ already up to a double-digit % lead
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22