to those who believe a rocket hit pentagon.....add these to your opinion.

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Sry, for another 9/11 thread, but I still got my questions about a few things that day, and i stumbled up on these. This link has pics of some victims from flt 77 that were release for the Moussaoui trial.

sure, its easy to say they could have came from anywhere, but whatever.

needless to say, graphic, so no whining cause you saw a pic of a dead body.


http://www.ogrish.com/archives/pictures_of_victims_of_flight_77_911_Aug_01_2006.html

edit: the pic links dont work, so heres the link to the small article.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • truroute wrote:

    sure, its easy to say they could have came from anywhere, but whatever.
    It's the "but whatever" attitude that has blinded the world.
  • It's the "but whatever" attitude that has blinded the world.

    I know, starting with 'but whatever', hmmmm....nice to know there's some room for discussion here.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • RushlimboRushlimbo Posts: 832
    truroute wrote:
    Sry, for another 9/11 thread, but I still got my questions about a few things that day, and i stumbled up on these. This link has pics of some victims from flt 77 that were release for the Moussaoui trial.

    sure, its easy to say they could have came from anywhere, but whatever.

    needless to say, graphic, so no whining cause you saw a pic of a dead body.


    http://www.ogrish.com/archives/pictures_of_victims_of_flight_77_911_Aug_01_2006.html

    edit: the pic links dont work, so heres the link to the small article.

    Maybe those corpses are of people working INSIDE the pentagon that died that day, not passengers, but whatever.
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I don't refute the Pentagon tragedy, but I'd like to see the footage from cameras that was confiscated by the man. They have no trouble showing the planes hitting the towers 50 million times. You'd think that the war machine would want you seeing the plane hit the Pentagon too...i mean...f it happened.

    Not saying it didn't...just saying...for a nation that milks tragedy for everything it's worth and then some, we sure don't have a lot of info about the Pentagon attack.
  • enharmonic wrote:
    I don't refute the Pentagon tragedy, but I'd like to see the footage from cameras that was confiscated by the man. They have no trouble showing the planes hitting the towers 50 million times. You'd think that the war machine would want you seeing the plane hit the Pentagon too...i mean...f it happened.

    Not saying it didn't...just saying...for a nation that milks tragedy for everything it's worth and then some, we sure don't have a lot of info about the Pentagon attack.
    Great point. Their clearly trying to keep something from us, so no matter what happened, they're in the wrong because we deserve to know. The families of those dead, burnt corpses deserve to know. Goddamn those lying, heartless bastards.
  • sourdoughsourdough Posts: 579
    Apologies if this has already been asked and discussed, but one of the things I don't understand about this is that if the fire on the WTC were so intense and as hot as they say it was, then why weren't those people seen hanging out of the windows around the crash area alive and not burning?
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,217
    This has nothing to do with any of this... but, did anyone notice that website's Sponsors? What's up with that?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.