Pop Mechanics vs Loose Change. face to face debate.

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited October 2006 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I've seen it, they are both morons.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • neither side is very well spoken but the loose change guys just dig deeper holes really.


    "I'm not calling anyone a liar, I'm calling you a liar"

    Good lord. Come on.
  • rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    neither side is very well spoken but the loose change guys just dig deeper holes really.

    Very foolish ... I don't often agree with their positions, but there are people on this board who could do a much better job with this debate.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    neither side is very well spoken but the loose change guys just dig deeper holes really.


    "I'm not calling anyone a liar, I'm calling you a liar"

    Good lord. Come on.

    Yea exactly, and at the same time the PM guy says "Underwriter Laboratories doesn't certify structural steel" but according to their website they do approve steel. They were actually commissioned by NIST to recreate the steel used in the WTC towers. Also that dude Kevin Ryan or whatever from UL stated they certified the steel.

    But both arguements are stupid. They just attack each other's methods of getting information.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    Yea exactly, and at the same time the PM guy says "Underwriter Laboratories doesn't certify structural steel" but according to their website they do approve steel. They were actually commissioned by NIST to recreate the steel used in the WTC towers. Also that dude Kevin Ryan or whatever from UL stated they certified the steel.

    But both arguements are stupid. They just attack each other's methods of getting information.


    Way too much "Yes it is" "No it isn't" shit than trying to discuss.
  • truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    I hadnt seen before and thought some on here would enjoy.
  • truroute wrote:
    I hadnt seen before and thought some on here would enjoy.


    No matter what side you're on...that debate does nothing for you. I don't know how they did it but for an entire debate they didn't cover any topics with enough information that would actually help someone watching.
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CTPosts: 2,243
    i'd like to see popular mechanics debate someone like stephen jones, or david ray griffin, instead of the loose change punks
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    DPrival78 wrote:
    i'd like to see popular mechanics debate someone like stephen jones, or david ray griffin, instead of the loose change punks

    Im all for that debate.
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    All I want to know is, why keep the tapes of the plane hitting the pentagon classified 5 years later?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CTPosts: 2,243
    truroute wrote:
    Im all for that debate.


    it will never happen, because pop. mech. know they stand no chance.

    pussies.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
Sign In or Register to comment.