Options

The Nobel Prize Is Racist and Stems from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited November 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1313&78

Following are excerpts from an interview with Samir 'Ubeid, an Iraqi researcher living in Europe, which aired on Al-Jazeera TV on October 31, 2006:

Samir 'Ubeid: I don’t call it the Nobel prize – I call it the "Hubal" [idol] prize.

Interviewer: Hubal?

Samir 'Ubeid: Yes, because it often encourages heresy. It encourages attacks against the heritage, and encourages those who scorn their people and their culture. The proof is that it was awarded recently to Pamuk, who had encouraged civil strife, which might preoccupy Turkey and the Muslims in general. He held Turkey responsible for what the Ottoman state did, when he referred to the massacre of the Armenians.

[...]

Interviewer: In other words, if you are a traitor to your country, you deserve this prize.

Samir 'Ubeid: If you are a traitor to your country, and a heretic, who curses his Prophet, you deserve a Nobel Prize.

[...]

Why has the prize been awarded to 167 Jews, and to only four Arabs out of 380 million Arabs – and all four are considered traitors? For example, Al-Sadat got the prize during the normalization process, and as a price for Camp David, together with Begin, who carried out the Deir Yassin massacre, and who was in the "Hagana" gangs. Later, the prize was awarded to [Ahmad] Al-Zewail, in order to buy his invention, and Al-Zewail has disappeared since.

Interviewer: You mean the Egyptian Ahmad Al-Zewail?

Samir 'Ubeid: Yes, the Egyptian chemist. The prize was also awarded to Mohamed ElBaradei, and in this case, it is soaked in the blood of the Iraqi children and people.

[...]

Mother Teresa was brought, along with a group of people like her…

Interviewer: Some say the prize was awarded to her for her missionary activity in Africa, India, and so on...

Samir 'Ubeid: Let’s assume she was righteous, according to the logic of the media, which is now controlled by the Jews and Hollywood. When they awarded the prize to Teresa, they were trying to award an "artificial hymen" or "artificial honor" to this prize. My colleague said that there is democracy. What democracy is there, if out of 1.5 billion Chinese, only two or three were awarded the Nobel? If you examine the Russian scientists and writers, who shook the world with their literature and their knowledge... What about Sakharov, what about Tolstoy? In addition...

Interviewer: But Sakharov was awarded the Nobel prize.

Samir 'Ubeid: I meant Chekhov. Chekhov! Chekhov!

[...]

Are we Arabs not included in the transfer of the scientific genetic code? We, the descendants of Al-Khawarizmi, Al-Jahez, Al-Razi, Avicenna, and Ibn Al-Haytham – are we all born idiots? Is there not a single scientist among us? Are we not included in the genetic code? Is intelligence not transferred down among us Arabs?

Interviewer: Scientific creativity occurs in freedom and democracy, brother.

Samir 'Ubeid: Democracy does not explain how it was awarded to 167 Jews, from among those 15 million scattered around the world, while abandoning 1.5 billion Chinese, a billion Indians, and 380 million Arabs. This is racism.

[...]

The [Grameen] bank for the poor won the prize because some of its shareholders are giants like Haliburton and others.

[...]

They infiltrated this bank, which became in the pocket of the Freemasons. This prize stems from the core of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

*Ways for muslims to win nobel prize (ya, i grouped them together. flame on):
-1. Quit blowing each other up
-2. see number 1.

** And stems from 'Zion? Huh, and I thought that the Nobel prize was created by Nobel cuz he felt like ass after inventing dynamite. (or something along those lines having to do w/ his brother)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    this arab guy may be a nutcase, but there have indeed been huge blunders made by the nobel committee in physics, economics and literature.

and most of the "peace prizes" are indeed given/denied to suit geo political needs of the west.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Sand on the brain. Ignore this nut. :p
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    Reactionary jackass.

But, yes, the nobel peace prize is often the official western pat-on-the-back to people doing things that suits us. But then again, it is handed out in Norway, positively a part of the west, decided by a comitee of mainly Norwegians. So of course the prize will go to people they have heard about and like. But they also show that when they are made aware of people elsewhere, they can award it there as well. Like that african environmentalist woman. Nowhere in the precepts for the prize does it say it has to have a representative list of winners according to world population.

And arabs have been getting the prize several times. But the thing is that the parts of the arab world we care about, they keep fighting all the time, and the other parts, well, we dont give a fuck, and nothing much seems to go on there.

But this man is a jackass. even if he has a point or two in there.

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    He left Arafat out of his list of arab recipients.