Options

So everyone take a deep...

JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
edited May 2008 in The Porch
______....and enjoy! One from the early days.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Y2eJe0qbQ

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    this was the first time I saw PJ
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i have this whole show. its one of my favorite bootleg vids.

awesome show.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Is it me, or do they seem like a bunch of goofs? Whenever I see Ed from back then, all I think of is Encino man..

I like them better now.
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Is it me, or do they seem like a bunch of goofs? Whenever I see Ed from back then, all I think of is Encino man..

I like them better now.

Hahahaha. But, I will say that's a great version of the song.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    I have that vid to and the dumb bastard w/ the blue baseball hat keeps flicking his head the whole time. shaking that little pony tail. I can't help focusing on it. It ruins the vid for me.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906

I like them better now.

me too.

although i already commented it, i find it funny how people blame matt for "speeding up" songs. this is CLEARLY faster than the studio version.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    journeymanjourneyman Posts: 135
    Between Encino Man and the head flicking pony tail man, I can't really watch this.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Smellyman wrote:
    I have that vid to and the dumb bastard w/ the blue baseball hat keeps flicking his head the whole time. shaking that little pony tail. I can't help focusing on it. It ruins the vid for me.

LOL !! yeah, you have to be able to get in to a total "zone" to be able to block the fucker out!!!

if you can , its a great vid. : ) thats so funny that you said that. i just remember yelling at the tv for that dickhead to stop shaking his head!!

lol funny shit.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Excellent clip, but what's up with the crowd?? Ed's all over the place, screaming his lungs out and ppl just stand there, doing nothing! Say what you want about the pony tailed head flicking dude, but he's the only showing any kind of appreciation.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Mike GossardMike Gossard Posts: 344
    Whats up with the crowd is this was shot a few days before TEN even came out. This was a free show sponsored by a local radio station. The guys were basically a local Seattle bar band at this point, no one knew who or what they would become.
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    this was the 1st bootleg video I ever got of PJ accompanied by Live at the Off Ramp, their 1st ever show. On VHS. from ebay. lol
    and I saw it and fell in love with it til this day
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Whats up with the crowd is this was shot a few days before TEN even came out. This was a free show sponsored by a local radio station. The guys were basically a local Seattle bar band at this point, no one knew who or what they would become.

Yeah, but it's just weird to watch a band (could be any band, famous or unknown) let out that much energy on stage and noone in the crowd reacts in any way. You would think that there would be just a little bit of movement, just a little bit of dancing or whatever. But there's absolutely nothing except one guy twitching and one throwing a basketball....Odd.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07