Options

C-SPAN to Air Historic 9/11 Exposé - July 29th

NewfiePJNutNewfiePJNut Posts: 57
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda Panel Discussion to Run on Saturday, July 29th at 8PM (EST)

C-SPAN has confirmed that their coverage of the 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda Panel Discussion will air on C-SPAN 1 on July 29th at 8PM (EST). The panel features incredible presentations by 9/11 Scholars for Truth founder James Fetzer, BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones, President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret., Filmmaker and Radio Broadcaster Alex Jones, and Terrorism Expert Webster Tarpley.

Read more about it here: http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/cspan_runs_symposium_panel.htm

If you must watch TV, this is one thing you shouldn't miss.
Visit my Blog : Understanding Eli
http://eliharris.blogspot.com

>>St. John's, Newfoundland, 09/24/05 & 09/25/05<<
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    FlameHead wrote:
    9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda Panel Discussion to Run on Saturday, July 29th at 8PM (EST)

C-SPAN has confirmed that their coverage of the 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda Panel Discussion will air on C-SPAN 1 on July 29th at 8PM (EST). The panel features incredible presentations by 9/11 Scholars for Truth founder James Fetzer, BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones, President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret., Filmmaker and Radio Broadcaster Alex Jones, and Terrorism Expert Webster Tarpley.

Read more about it here: http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/cspan_runs_symposium_panel.htm

If you must watch TV, this is one thing you shouldn't miss.

Yea, I've already seen the symposium. Good stuff, that webster tarpley guy doesn't shut up, but atleast he's got some good points. All these people have obviously spent many years on this stuff.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I'm gonna watch it online tomorrow night. I hope everyone else here checks it out as well.

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    thanks, i didn't know this was gonna be on
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    There was a lot of talk for a while now but the guarantee came yesterday. Pretty short notice but, fantastic none the less. Spread it far and wide. Get as many people as possible to watch this.

• Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    15 minutes in.

This is no symposium or panel discussion. It's an evangelistic lovefest.

But I'm going to hang around and try here.
  • Options
    Ah, see........now it's clear. This isn't much more than a campaign stump speech by Lt. Col. Bowman.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    What was that about the guy hired by the gov't monitoring the wtc pilot told the government 70 times he thought the guy was going to hit the world trade towers?!?!

but nothing was done?
  • Options
    is this the same symposium that is hosted by Alex Jones that is airing on NPR in DC right now?

???
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    My word, Bowman is utterly shameless.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    That list bit by James Fetzer at the end before Q&A was scary awesome. Whoa.

Holy crap did he ever shoot it straight.
  • Options
    "United States government, Nazi Germany, same thing."

Dylan Avery, who in the hell do you think you are, kid?
  • Options
    C-Span Firestorm: 9/11 Truth Symposium Gains Momentum
    Scholars symposium to re-air again on Tuesday

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | July 31 2006

Judging by the reaction on the web to C-Span's airing of the American Scholars Symposium, the 9/11 truth movement has been afforded another jolt of momentum in its quest to bring criminal proceedings against those complicit in the attack and its subsequent cover-up.

C-Span repeated the show Sunday and set to re-air it again Tuesday at 6:10PM EST, 5:10 CST.

The show is currently archived on C-Span's website and you can watch it for free here.

Webster Tarpley, one of the keynote speakers and panel members at the symposium, today calls for a concerted effort to use the C-Span broadcast to discredit phony left-right gatekeepers who have resolved to blindly accept the government's version of what happened on 9/11.

"Let us mobilize to organize the biggest audience ever by an incessant and sustained intervention in radio and television call-in talk shows, by blast emails, by direct personal contact alerts, by public signs, leaflets, and by every other means at our disposal," Tarpley wrote.

"Let us overwhelm Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Jerry Doyle, Glenn Beck, and the other fascist parrots of the airwaves with the announcement of the Tuesday broadcast. Let us confront Ed Shultz and the other Air America gatekeepers with reality of the Tuesday show. Please do the same in the rest of the world."

Before its initial screening on Saturday evening, many were concerned that the conference was so unrelenting in its hardcore stance on 9/11, that C-Span would be pressured into canning the show. This proved not to be the case and multiple repeats of the conference within days at peak times prove the program has received very favorable ratings.

This is another hammer blow to the establishment kingpins who had hoped questions about 9/11 would evaporate as we approach the 5th anniversary of the attack.

The 9/11 Blogger website is coordinating numerous activism campaigns in alliance with the C-Span coverage, including encouraging UN members to view the broadcast, targeting left and right radio and TV gatekeepers, and also a flyer campaign.

We implore everyone to get onboard with these campaigns and help spread 9/11 truth to the four corners of the world via the exemplary platform of the American Scholars Symposium.

• Options
    Again, just a reminder:

6:10PM EST, 5:10 CST on C-Span 1, Tonight.

Spread it far and wide!!!