Options

To members of Bible - Based Religion

yotan18yotan18 Posts: 103
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
*** This thread is not for people who don't believe in Religion. well, you can enjoy, but please behave. :) ***

Rome 10:13-15

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be SENT?"

as from my other thread, many people believe that there is no true religion. i don't blame them, or even question their chosen beliefs. but this thread is for People who are either Catholics, Protestants, or Christians.

there are very many religions out here in the world today. all of them spreading the 'good news'. all have their own interpretations of the Bible. BUT, there is only one interpretation per Bible. and that knowledge is given to preachers sent by God, and by Christ. thus, even if you say you believe in God, but you were taught by a false preacher, you are not really believing.

thus, i encourage you, to ask your church leaders, pastors for PROOF that indeed, they are authorized and sent by God. if they have no concrete proof, then you my friend is mislead. no one can just claim they come from God. They must be foretold, they should be supported by prophecies, and their doctrines must not contradict doctrines in the Bible.

Note: Maybe some people who don't believe in religion, has only been exposed to false religions. so, if ever, (just a bit) try to find a religion who can at least answer their questions or doubts, maybe it would change your minds. :D

PEACE TO ALL! :)
"The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent, and thou shall be saved..." - A. Ventura

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie" - T. Montana
---
"Yeah i know... sounds stupid." Aldrin said.

#18 INC forever
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    yotan18 wrote:
    *** This thread is not for people who don't believe in Religion. well, you can enjoy, but please behave. :) ***

Rome 10:13-15

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be SENT?"

as from my other thread, many people believe that there is no true religion. i don't blame them, or even question their chosen beliefs. but this thread is for People who are either Catholics, Protestants, or Christians.

there are very many religions out here in the world today. all of them spreading the 'good news'. all have their own interpretations of the Bible. BUT, there is only one interpretation per Bible. and that knowledge is given to preachers sent by God, and by Christ. thus, even if you say you believe in God, but you were taught by a false preacher, you are not really believing.

thus, i encourage you, to ask your church leaders, pastors for PROOF that indeed, they are authorized and sent by God. if they have no concrete proof, then you my friend is mislead. no one can just claim they come from God. They must be foretold, they should be supported by prophecies, and their doctrines must not contradict doctrines in the Bible.

Note: Maybe some people who don't believe in religion, has only been exposed to false religions. so, if ever, (just a bit) try to find a religion who can at least answer their questions or doubts, maybe it would change your minds. :D

PEACE TO ALL! :)

As a christian, i'm not really getting you here. Please clarify so that i may respond. Sorry, i just don't get it.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cornnifer wrote:
    As a christian, i'm not really getting you here. Please clarify so that i may respond. Sorry, i just don't get it.

what's not to get?

And how shall they preach, except they be SENT?

if your preacher was not sent from God, on whose authority are they preaching?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Survo-Survo- Posts: 72
    what's not to get?

Well it is believed that priests all link back to some saint. He created the 1st preist, and then from that one guy it expanded. You know what I mean...
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Survo- wrote:
    Well it is believed that priests all link back to some saint. He created the 1st preist, and then from that one guy it expanded. You know what I mean...
    all i know survo, is that i am an atheist.
    and quite frankly, that sounds like bullshit don't you think?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Survo-Survo- Posts: 72
    all i know survo, is that i am an atheist.
    and quite frankly, that sounds like bullshit don't you think?

I don't bash religions.
    I am not like that.
  • Options
    what's not to get?

^^^

that is my point. :)
    "The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent, and thou shall be saved..." - A. Ventura

---

#18 INC forever
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    How can somebody prove god sent him/her?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    How can somebody prove god sent him/her?

Bible phropesy. (hope i got the correct spelling).

---

#18 INC forever
  • Options
    Bible prophesy, Nostrodamus, Astrology...all the same.

For all your theological needs, look no further than http://www.evilbible.com !!

All the goodness and truthness about godliness you will ever need!
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    yotan18 wrote:
    Bible phropesy. (hope i got the correct spelling).

What do these prophecies say?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední