Eddie's Wine

JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I know alot of people on the board always wonder what wine Eddie drinks. I just downloaded the Calgary show from 05, and in the pix that came with it, there's one of him drinking a Heineken and from the bottle of wine. From what I could make out after enlarging the picture, it says "1997. Old Wine. Pinot Noir. Van der Kamp. Sonoma Mountains Vineyards", all written in gold lettering. Just thought some folks might find it interesting.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I know alot of people on the board always wonder what wine Eddie drinks. I just downloaded the Calgary show from 05, and in the pix that came with it, there's one of him drinking a Heineken and from the bottle of wine. From what I could make out after enlarging the picture, it says "1997. Old Wine. Pinot Noir. Van der Kamp. Sonoma Mountains Vineyards", all written in gold lettering. Just thought some folks might find it interesting.

that picture was my background on my computer for a long time! thanks for the info!
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    Only one question -is it dry or sweet or semi-sweet wine, and red or rose or white wine?
    I have no patience to seek it on google, so please reply...
    I'm just curious about his taste in generally...
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    halszka123 wrote:
    Only one question -is it dry or sweet or semi-sweet wine, and red or rose or white wine?

Well, I'm not sure of THAT wine, but Ed tends to drink red wines. I know from the smoking gun rider of PJ, that Ed tends to request either a just any red italian wine, or a Merlot or a Cabernet Sauvignon.
  • mrbakomrbako Posts: 54
    halszka123 wrote:
    If it's pinot, it'll be dry and red. I would think he likes most of his wine on the dry and red side.
  • covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,326
    Borolo.
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    mrbako wrote:
    If it's pinot, it'll be dry and red. I would think he likes most of his wine on the dry and red side.
    Thank U. I like this answer:)
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    the secret is in the wine...~

:D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Van der Kaamp is now owned by a small family winery named Siduri. They make awesome Pinot Noir. You can read about them here...they even have a picture of Ed on their home page.

http://www.siduri.com/
  • Van der Kaamp is now owned by a small family winery named Siduri. They make awesome Pinot Noir. You can read about them here...they even have a picture of Ed on their home page.

http://www.siduri.com/

Wow, you think that's true?
  • I'm still trying to figure out what kind of deodorant Jeff uses--I want to smell just like him.