Options

Focus On The Family Launches Anti-Gay Website: "Dogs Aren't Born Mooing...

SuzannePjamSuzannePjam Posts: 411
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Perhaps dogs aren't born mooing, but these people sure were born without brains.

Focus On The Family Launches Anti-Gay Website: "Dogs Aren't Born Mooing, And People Aren't Born Gay"...

Rocky Mountain News **|**Posted July 20, 2006 12:24 PM
READ MORE: James Dobson

James Dobson's Colorado Springs-based ministry stands firmly against same-sex marriage, gay rights initiatives and, now, mooing puppies.

On Tuesday, Focus unveiled its new "straight" puppy Web site, http://www.no-moo-lies.com, featuring a basset hound named Sherman, who barks as biology intended. During a news conference, a Focus employee dressed in a dog suit, who serves as a mascot at the group's visitors center, made a brief appearance.

"Dogs aren't born mooing, and people aren't born gay," a Focus news release stated.
"Where there is sacrifice there is someone collecting the sacrificial offerings."-- Ayn Rand

"Some of my friends sit around every evening and they worry about the times ahead,
But everybody else is overwhelmed by indifference and the promise of an early bed..."-- Elvis Costello
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    well if that isn't an excellent analogy/parallel. :rolleyes:
    seriously. and this proves...what exactly? :p
    sheesh.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    People are born gay. What is that so hard to figure out? Nobody wants to be gay, it just happens and they accept the genetic fluke they have.. I could careless what they do with their personal lives. More gay people equals population control, so the more the merrier.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Yay for gay, just don't jump my butt when you're horny and we've had a few at a bar with friends...

Who cares about the rest, let em live life. What the hell can you do? lobotomize them or try to convert them...hahahaha

impossible reality... let it be, get over it I say.. Gay is here to stay accept it...
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    That may be the worst analogy of all time.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V