Options

Msg 2 Poster Trade (what A Fiasco)

MagnitudeMagnitude Posts: 392
edited June 2008 in The Porch
So,

I have a poster from MSG night one that I would love to trade for a poster MSG night two. My wife always gets one and so do I, but with tonight's (last night's) we were both shut out and I did not want to put her in danger. So maybe someone like me has an extra from night Two and would trade if they got shut out night one or just want one.

At the very bottom of the poster there is a slight tear in it.... Not noticeable if you frame it, but there nevertheless.... I have a 100% record on ebay (125 plus trans) and would even do the trade at an upcoming show. PICS of the poster can be sent. This was also my 20 plus show so I have been around.... Please PM me. Hope something can work out. Hail, Hail to the lucky ones I refer to those who got a poster tonight and not trampled.

PS: Before the flames start getting shot from the nostrils of some, I don't always get two posters... When I do one is to keep and one is to trade for a show I have not gone to or for a show I missed out on getting one (i.e MSG II) Thanks and will respond in order of PM'S Sent.
POP POP!