Options

Another great tale of celebrity liberalism...

Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Sort of reminds me of Michael Jackson's missions to Africa back in the 1980's......where he always wore the mask over his mouth and nose.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    RushlimboRushlimbo Posts: 832
    Damn, so much anger towards liberals that you post a character assasination of a used up movie star. I think Drew needs to get a hobby. Perhaps you should put down your STAR magazine and read something a little more informative.
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    I forget that celebrities are not people and should never be involved politcally...
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    I forget that celebrities are not people and should never be involved politcally...

True, a terrible shame.

On the other hand, celebrities who hold a Right Wing Republican member card, are people; and it's perfectly acceptable for them to be involved politically. Pump your fist and beat your chest for Ted Nugent, Charlie Daniels and Toby Keith....YeeeeeeHaaw
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    NMyTree wrote:
    True, a terrible shame.

On the other hand, celebrities who hold a Right Wing Republican member card, are people; and it's perfectly acceptable for them to be involved politically. Pump your fist and beat your chest for Ted Nugent, Charlie Daniels and Toby Keith....YeeeeeeHaaw
    Why, I do believe you are on a roll today, my friend. :)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Drew263 wrote:

damnit, I wanted to hear a tale of celebrity libertarianism.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    VictoryGinVictoryGin Posts: 1,218
    If he was so bothered for her, why did he pose for a picture with her?

What a dumb article. Did she reject his advances or something?
    if you wanna be a friend of mine
    cross the river to the eastside