Options

Palestinians fake news reports....

miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
America...the greatest Country in the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    So do Americans if you believe anything this Administration has told you about 9/11 or the reasons for war with Iraq.
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    So do Americans if you believe anything this Administration has told you about 9/11 or the reasons for war with Iraq.

WHy cant you just look at the facts of the video? Typical liberal response.."well look at america". I do and i love fox news
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    miller8966 wrote:

What's your point? I can find hundreds of cases of Israeli and US propaganda-much more advanced than this single incident, it renders this case insignificant.

In your mind does this make the assault on Lebanon justified?
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Commy wrote:
    What's your point? I can find hundreds of cases of Israeli and US propaganda-much more advanced than this single incident, it renders this case insignificant.

It's not an assault on Lebanon. It's an assault on the terrorist network which resides in Lebanon…and the facilities within Lebanon that they use to facilitate their actions. Much in the same vein as Afghanistan. We don't have a problem with the people of Afghanistan, but we are attacking the ruling body that has been using it's infrastructure as a base of operations.

P.S. Would you like me to mail you a "Club Gitmo" t-shirt?! ;)
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

lol at a single incident...these people are terorrists its a beautiful thing what israel is doing
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    lol at a single incident...these people are terorrists its a beautiful thing what israel is doing

That's the thing Miller, where you and I differ. Where much of the world and the minority that support these kinds of actions differ really. When 200 innocent people are killed we don't think of it as a "beautiful thing". Unprovoked aggression isn't a beautiful thing, war isn't a beautiful thing, but that's the type of mentality running through the minds of people running things right now, unfortunately.
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    It's not an assault on Lebanon. It's an assault on the terrorist network which resides in Lebanon…and the facilities within Lebanon that they use to facilitate their actions. Much in the same vein as Afghanistan. We don't have a problem with the people of Afghanistan, but we are attacking the ruling body that has been using it's infrastructure as a base of operations.

P.S. Would you like me to mail you a "Club Gitmo" t-shirt?! ;)

It's not an assault on Lebanon? Seen any pictures of Lebanon lately? http://dahrjamailiraq.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Lebanon_Israel_War

Interesting you bring up Afgahnistan. = Look at things like standard of living, employment rate, number of hospitals, schools, things that actually matter to the majority of the people- and tell me Afghanistan is better off today than it was before the US tore it apart with its war machine.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    It's not an assault on Lebanon? Seen any pictures of Lebanon lately? http://dahrjamailiraq.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Lebanon_Israel_War

Interesting you bring up Afgahnistan. = Look at things like standard of living, employment rate, number of hospitals, schools, things that actually matter to the majority of the people- and tell me Afghanistan is better off today than it was before the US tore it apart with its war machine.

It's an attack on the facilities, infrastructure and resources that are used by Hezzbollah, within Lebanon. Are these resources in Lebanon? Yes. If Hezzbollah was somewhere else, like the Sinai Peninsula, the war would be raging there, not Lebanon. Israel is not attacking the Army of Lebanon. If anything, Hezzbollah has put Lebanon and it's people in harms way. If you want to blame someone for Lebanon, blame Hezzbollah. They operate out of there by taking advantage of the people of Lebanon.

Yes, it's better off. I've seen the evidence in many documentaries…and I can't imagine it's any worse than when the Taliban ruled with an iron fist…especially for women.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    It's an attack on the facilities, infrastructure and resources that are used by Hezzbollah, within Lebanon. Are these resources in Lebanon? Yes. If Hezzbollah was somewhere else, like the Sinai Peninsula, the war would be raging there, not Lebanon. Israel is not attacking the Army of Lebanon. If anything, Hezzbollah has put Lebanon and it's people in harms way. If you want to blame someone for Lebanon, blame Hezzbollah. They operate out of there by taking advantage of the people of Lebanon.

Yes, it's better off. I've seen the evidence in many documentaries…and I can't imagine it's any worse than when the Taliban ruled with an iron fist…especially for women.

That's an interesting way to look at things....

Like if the bully punched a girl to get to the kid he was picking on, justifying it by saying well, he he shouldn't have been standing there.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    hailhailkc wrote:

In a couple of years when Israel is bombing Sinai and Jordan, after Syria and Iran are dealt with. Their plan will finally be coming into complete fruition. But we'll have to just sit back and watch it all unfold, then we can look back and see how bad it was.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Hizbulah is not a terrorist organization. they are the equivalent of our own nation's minutemen back in the day, and are well respected among the majority of Lebanese people.

Israel has fucked up royally this time, and I don't think that even we can bail 'em out.
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    Hizbulah is not a terrorist organization. they are the equivalent of our own nation's minutemen back in the day, and are well respected among the majority of Lebanese people.

Israel has fucked up royally this time, and I don't think that even we can bail 'em out.

Exactly, Hizbollah has popular support, so by definition they are a guerilla force.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    Exactly, Hizbollah has popular support, so by definition they are a guerilla force.

By WHO's definition? Obviously the aggressor. :)
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    That's an interesting way to look at things....

Like if the bully punched a girl to get to the kid he was picking on, justifying it by saying well, he he shouldn't have been standing there.

Here's another interesting way to look at it…

The bully is fucking the hot cheerleader, and the bully likes to drive his hot girlfriend cheerleader's GT Mustang around all day long, harassing the freshman at school, and giving them all kinds of shit by starting fights with them and picking on them all day long.

So one day, after some Freshman with balls has had enough of the bully's shit…and this Freshman decides to beat the shit out of the bully. So, he breaks the hot girls Mustang window, pulls the bully out of the car, throws him up against the door…putting a dent into it…and then slams his fucking head into the hood about 100 times. Then he slashes the tires for good measure, spits on it, and takes a dump on the roof.

Whose fault was it that the freshman did that? The hot cheerleader? I don't think so…

Moral of the story. Don't loan dumbasses your GT Mustang.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

You so wanna be in a "guerilla force". :D
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Here's another interesting way to look at it…

The bully is fucking the hot cheerleader, and the bully likes to drive his hot girlfriend cheerleader's GT Mustang around all day long, harassing the freshman at school, and giving them all kinds of shit by starting fights with them and picking on them all day long.

So one day, after some Freshman with balls has had enough of the bully's shit…and this Freshman decides to beat the shit out of the bully. So, he breaks the hot girls Mustang window, pulls the bully out of the car, throws him up against the door…putting a dent into it…and then slams his fucking head into the hood about 100 times. Then he slashes the tires for good measure, spits on it, and takes a dump on the roof.

Whose fault was it that the freshman did that? The hot cheerleader? I don't think so…

Quite the analogy for sure...unfortunately one that has absolutely no connection to the topic.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    Are you aware that Israel has one TV channel that is not controlled by the state. One. Sounds like the same kind of info control that Fox has over the right.
    When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. Sinclair Lewis
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

I know what a guerilla force is. I didn't know, however, that it was plausible to call yourself a guerilla force when you constantly attack innocent civilians EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

See terrorist.
    Use should be restricted specifically to references to people and nongovernmental organizations planning and executing acts of violence against civilian or noncombatant targets.
    http://www.careerjournaleurope.com/columnists/styleandsubstance/glossary.html
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    I know what a guerilla force is. I didn't know, however, that it was plausible to call yourself a guerilla force when you constantly attack innocent civilians EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

See terrorist.
    Use should be restricted specifically to references to people and nongovernmental organizations planning and executing acts of violence against civilian or noncombatant targets.
    http://www.careerjournaleurope.com/columnists/styleandsubstance/glossary.html

You just defined the Israeli army.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

Commy, they see their killing as somehow so much more righteous and their opposition when it is nothing of the sort. They live in fairytale land we're they are the big, gun toting, heros saving the world by killing off all the evil, poverty strickened, muslim people. They just can't grasp that they are the ones being destructive and callous. They are so afraid of these so called terrorists, that they allow themselves to become a mirror image of their fear. The only countries destabilized in the Middle East are the ones Israel and the US have destabilized. They will never, it seems, take that long, hard look in the mirror.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Commy, they see their killing as somehow so much more righteous and their opposition when it is nothing of the sort. They live in fairytale land we're they are the big, gun toting, heros saving the world by killing off all the evil, poverty strickened, muslim people. They just can't grasp that they are the ones being destructive and callous. They are so afraid of these so called terrorists, that they allow themselves to become a mirror image of their fear. The only countries destabilized in the Middle East are the ones Israel and the US have destabilized. They will never, it seems, take that long, hard look in the mirror.

If you have something to say to me, you can address one of my posts instead of making your feelings known via a middle man.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

No, I just defined everything you seem to support via Hezzbollah.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    If you have something to say to me, you can address one of my posts instead of making your feelings known via a middle man.
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:

Sweetie, as much as I like to argue you to the ground, you are not the only poster on this board who this pertains to so I didn't feel the need to quote you, but rather to add on to Commy's points. I've never been shy about directly addressing you before so no need to get all worked up. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    No, I just defined everything you seem to support via Hezzbollah.

same mindset. both are killing out of belief in their own plight.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Sweetie, as much as I like to argue you to the ground, you are not the only poster on this board who this pertains to so I didn't feel the need to quote you, but rather to add on to Commy's points. I've never been shy about directly addressing you before so no need to get all worked up. :)

Hmmm...me and the boys will have to consult each other on this one. We're still kinda pissy. ;)
    http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_anti-terrorist_training.jpg
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Hmmm...me and the boys will have to consult each other on this one. We're still kinda pissy. ;)
    http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_anti-terrorist_training.jpg

So you're hanging with Barroom and his friends now!!! That explains everything! ;) I hope you boys aren't in a lynching kind of mood. :D

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    So you're hanging with Barroom and his friends now!!! That explains everything! ;) I hope you boys aren't in a lynching kind of mood. :D

No lynching, just meth labs.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    No lynching, just meth labs.

Really?

-Oscar Wilde