Options

The Great Conspiracy

rarghrargh-brownstarrarghrargh-brownstar Posts: 1,272
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Just in case some of you still havent seen it yet.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623

Thanks.
-R*
Rarghstarfarian.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    thanks, i haven't seen that before!
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Just in case some of you still havent seen it yet.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623

Thanks.
    -R*

LMAO!!!!!!!! Ever consider prozac?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745

hehe... why? is it working for you? :D
  • Options

ever consider an intelligent response?

so much for "reasoned debate and discussion - we can all learn something new."
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    You conspiracy theorists just make me laugh! You guys must be so fucking paranoid it's not even funny. That's why I asked bout the prozac, maybe help ya get by?? dunnoo.

I just can't debate you conspiracy theorists. I used to be one in my late teens but have since grown out of it bout 15 years ago. To each their own.

Enjoy.

BTW.. The sun "REALLY" didn't come up today!! It was just a huge projected light from Haliburton.

shhhhh... be careful who you pass it on to...
  • Options
    You conspiracy theorists just make me laugh! You guys must be so fucking paranoid it's not even funny. That's why I asked bout the prozac, maybe help ya get by?? dunnoo.

did ya know FBI Director Mueller acknowledged in 2002 there was no “legal proof to prove the identities of the hijackers.” ?
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    Enjoy.

BTW.. The sun "REALLY" didn't come up today!! It was just a huge projected light from Haliburton.

shhhhh... be careful who you pass it on to...

yup...sounds like prozac to me :D
  • Options
    You can't debate with conspiracy theorists. They sit around all day and come up with the most insane, retarded conspiracies.

Basically they are insane and have no life, congrats to them.
  • Options
    You can't debate with conspiracy theorists. They sit around all day and come up with the most insane, retarded conspiracies.

Basically they are insane and have no life, congrats to them.

I'd rather have no life and a brain..than rather no brain, and...well...no brain...

you're also saying all muslims are terrorists then, or all blacks are coons, and you also take a LOT for granted with that statement. Granted some do, but pick your poison I guess. Choose your battles so they say. It's rarely black and white.

Some are leaders, others are followers in society.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    did ya know FBI Director Mueller acknowledged in 2002 there was no “legal proof to prove the identities of the hijackers.” ?

Did you know we have no "legal" proof of the identities of the kamikaze
    pilots that slammed into pearl harbor??

SHHHHHHHh!!!!
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    El_Kabong wrote:
    "reasoned debate and discussion - we can all learn something new."

That attitude has no place here.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    That attitude has no place here.

Apparently not. I've said a million times if you disagree then please point out why so we can at least try to learn from one another even if your stance never changes.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300
    Apparently not. I've said a million times if you disagree then please point out why so we can at least try to learn from one another even if your stance never changes.

KOOMBIYA!!!!!

So some finge lunatic (Iran's head of state) says the hallocaust didn't happen. Give a fringe lunatic an ability to articulate a circular arguement and we can discuss this crap to death while the reality of the world moves forward. It's difficult engage the left because they are all about circular arguments and distorted logic. Straight-forward opinions and arguments would really move the process of feeling and understanding forward.
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
  • Options
    KOOMBIYA!!!!!

So some finge lunatic (Iran's head of state) says the hallocaust didn't happen. Give a fringe lunatic an ability to articulate an circular arguement and we can discuss this crap to death while the reality of the world moves forward. It's difficult engage the left because they are all about circular arguments and distorted logic. Straight-forward opinions and arguments would really move the process of feeling and understanding forward.

Fucking RIGHT ON!!!!!! That crazy fucker is the MASTER conspiracy theorist!
  • Options
    KOOMBIYA!!!!!

So some finge lunatic (Iran's head of state) says the hallocaust didn't happen. Give a fringe lunatic an ability to articulate a circular arguement and we can discuss this crap to death while the reality of the world moves forward. It's difficult engage the left because they are all about circular arguments and distorted logic. Straight-forward opinions and arguments would really move the process of feeling and understanding forward.

ya know guys, this sounds like a good topic for your own thread

if you guys hate these threads so much why do you feel the need to come in and hijack them and berate and demean others...do you think this makes you look clever????? childish is more like it. what straight-forward argument are you guys putting forth? all i see is 'you guys are stupid huh huh huh'

now...if you have a comment about the posted video, by all means, feel free to express that...but i seriously doubt you guys even watched it
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    Fucking RIGHT ON!!!!!! That crazy fucker is the MASTER conspiracy theorist!

Mike Moore takes offense, I'm sure.

The "we can all learn" something schpiel is crap. Basically, religious zeolots who hate the homeless, women, and blacks can learn a lot for those who have been enlightened by great thinkers like Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky. *runs to barf* Seriously, how can the enlightened one's possibly learn something from the backwoods South and middle-America?

In the real world, I've NEVER seen a genuine effort of the left to "learn" from the right. This is because they view the arrow of knowledge as flowing from left to right.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

if you guys hate these threads so much why do you feel the need to come in and hijack them and berate and demean others...do you think this makes you look clever????? childish is more like it. what straight-forward argument are you guys putting forth? all i see is 'you guys are stupid huh huh huh'

now...if you have a comment about the posted video, by all means, feel free to express that...but i seriously doubt you guys even watched it

Post a thread about how the hallocaust is a myth, then see what happens.

If you post something outside of the mainstream, be prepared to be treated as outside the mainstream.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

Hijack?? Do you have "legal proof" of that??

As for why we come in to "YOUR" threads, is because some, including myself, just like to come in and "keep in touch" with the small percentage of conspiracy theorists, doom and gloomers.
    And to get to YOUR point...

How can one argue a fuckin conspiracy thought??? What argument can you present for ppl that believe NOTHING that is seen for what it is?? For the minority like you, you could have every ounce of evidence possible and still not believe it, there has to be something more to this... It's an inside job... etc etc... I've actually watched several videos on conspiracy here and find them laughable.
    As I said, in my late teen years I was a HUGE conspiracy theorist. That stopped A VERY LONG time ago tho!

So, in a nutshell, I just come into threads like these for my own personal enjoyment:)

And no offense kabong, but why are about 99 percent of your thread starters just LINKS?? what straight foward arguement of you OWN do you bring? I do see a TINY bit of your own thoughts, but 99 percent are arguements and thoughts from others.
  • Options
    I also take offense to the idea that we hijack your threads. Ever take a look at your own policies? At your own responses to OUR threads? You offer us no choice. This is the only way we can engage you, is by "hijacking" your threads. One man's hijacker is another man's effort at diplomacy.
  • Options
    I also take offense to the idea that we hijack your threads. Ever take a look at your own policies? At your own responses to OUR threads? You offer us no choice. This is the only way we can engage you, is by "hijacking" your threads. One man's hijacker is another man's effort at diplomacy.

That is what amuses me. He is angered and goes as far as saying we "hijack" his threads, but yet, when some ppl that have our views post, he comes in and goes a little bonkers and ridicules some as well. Can't have it both ways. Well, to them they can.

• Options
    Hijack?? Do you have "legal proof" of that??

As for why we come in to "YOUR" threads, is because some, including myself, just like to come in and "keep in touch" with the small percentage of conspiracy theorists, doom and gloomers.
    And to get to YOUR point...

How can one argue a fuckin conspiracy thought??? What argument can you present for ppl that believe NOTHING that is seen for what it is?? For the minority like you, you could have every ounce of evidence possible and still not believe it, there has to be something more to this... It's an inside job... etc etc... I've actually watched several videos on conspiracy here and find them laughable.
    As I said, in my late teen years I was a HUGE conspiracy theorist. That stopped A VERY LONG time ago tho!

So, in a nutshell, I just come into threads like these for my own personal enjoyment:)

And no offense kabong, but why are about 99 percent of your thread starters just LINKS?? what straight foward arguement of you OWN do you bring? I do see a TINY bit of your own thoughts, but 99 percent are arguements and thoughts from others.

dude, this isn't even my thread, so i have no idea what the "YOUR" threads means...

you guys don't post anything concerning the topics is what i'm getting at. you just make your little insults. so what if the original post is a link? it's presenting information...it's not like i post a link and then never post a reply or any thoughts after that. what do you do? just make up shit in your head and post it as news? lots of ppl post links and articles and then we discuss them, take a look at the description: NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS if you're gonna discuss news it's a bit helpful to provide it!
    That is what amuses me. He is angered and goes as far as saying we "hijack" his threads, but yet, when some ppl that have our views post, he comes in and goes a little bonkers and ridicules some as well. Can't have it both ways. Well, to them they can.

again, this is not my thread. but can you show proof that i go 'bonkers' about you not agreeing? what i go 'bonkers' over is when you guys don't address anything about the topic but just throw out insults. plz tell me what you have discussed about this thread concerning the original post? hmm? what have you said about the video other than telling her to get on prozac?

and yes, coming into a thread to post numerous replies that do not relate to the original topic is hijacking.

If you post something outside of the mainstream, be prepared to be treated as outside the mainstream.

no, b/c i don't believe the hollocaust is a myth but i DO believe the official version of 9/11 is.

i am prepared to be treated outside the mainstream, i'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired.

again, for the millionth time; my objection is you guys offer NOTHING concerning the ACTUAL TOPIC.

can either of you point to any of your posts in this thread relating to the video posted?

no, i thought not
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options

The irony is, is that average people posting on message boards are regarded as hijackers...this is in a thread that says the actual islamofascist hijackers never existed.

You are right, it IS amusing.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

again, for the millionth time; my objection is you guys offer NOTHING concerning the ACTUAL TOPIC.

can either of you point to any of your posts in this thread relating to the video posted?

no, i thought not

You sound like me in the threads I start asking the left to detail their foreign policy.

The difference is...I'm asking a simple question on your core beliefs and your vision of the world.

You are asking my beliefs of a piece of propoganda.

All I'm doing is looking for your world view, you're asking me to comment on a crazy guy.
  • Options

and post where the US gov't didnt fund Hitler and I'll read it.
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    If you guys are going to say its bullshit then maybe you should watch it first. I bet you liked Flight 93 and how the passengers just happened to break the cockpit door with nothing but a plastic cart and defeated the terrorists.
  • Options
    Did you know we have no "legal" proof of the identities of the kamikaze
    pilots that slammed into pearl harbor??

SHHHHHHHh!!!!

Except for the fact that ther was no doubt whatsoever about the origin of the plane? Now I wish 9/11 were this simple to toss aside...

What do you have in that scary little head of yours again?
  • Options
    You sound like me in the threads I start asking the left to detail their foreign policy.

The difference is...I'm asking a simple question on your core beliefs and your vision of the world.

You are asking my beliefs of a piece of propoganda.

All I'm doing is looking for your world view, you're asking me to comment on a crazy guy.

then if you don't have anything to comment...
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    and post where the US gov't didnt fund Hitler and I'll read it.

I think this pretty much sums up why my side will continue to win elections and your side will continue to lose.
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    I think this pretty much sums up why my side will continue to win elections and your side will continue to lose.
    Or is it because of the 6 million votes that were not counted?
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    If you guys are going to say its bullshit then maybe you should watch it first. I bet you liked Flight 93 and how the passengers just happened to break the cockpit door with nothing but a plastic cart and defeated the terrorists.

Can't say I liked it. NEVER saw it and more than likely WON'T.

SORRY!