Options

Israel starts a war

CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Goddamn...

All the news channel had images of rocket attacks on Israeli buildings, coming from the Palestinians...they never mentioned the Israeli offensive.
Casualties from teh rocket atacks are in the ones and twos, but Israeli aggression is so far responsible for dozens of casualties, not to mention the Israelis taking out major infrastructure-power, airport, sewage treatement.

Israel has started a war, and no on seems to care at this point. Nobody in the US anyway.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/BA71E74E-2DBE-4D2E-A704-83869E4679B9.htm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Commy wrote:
    Goddamn...

All the news channel had images of rocket attacks on Israeli buildings, coming from the Palestinians...they never mentioned the Israeli offensive.
    Casualties from teh rocket atacks are in the ones and twos, but Israeli aggression is so far responsible for dozens of casualties, not to mention the Israelis taking out major infrastructure-power, airport, sewage treatement.

Israel has started a war, and no on seems to care at this point. Nobody in the US anyway.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/BA71E74E-2DBE-4D2E-A704-83869E4679B9.htm

:rolleyes:

The funniest damn thing about this whole post?

aljazeera link.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DMITCH8080DMITCH8080 Posts: 18
    It seems the news has always taking the advantage point of making Isreal look like victims. Its quite sad!!!
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    DMITCH8080 wrote:
    It seems the news has always taking the advantage point of making Isreal look like victims. Its quite sad!!!

Media always portrays them as the victims when they should be placed side by side with the fools from Hezbollah....both groups are dirtbags that are leading to innocent deaths on BOTH sides...sickens me....
  • Options
    Hezbollah leader just proclaimed if Israel wants open war they are going to get it....just fucking great....
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

The funniest damn thing about this whole post?

aljazeera link.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Because its an Arab news source its funny to you? The idea of providing the link was to balance the one-sided coverage we get here in teh US-including from the "liberal" media.

Al-Jazeera is actually a very reputable news organization-just because you don't like what they have to say doesn't mean it isn't true.
  • Options
    Hezbollah leader just proclaimed if Israel wants open war they are going to get it....just fucking great....

You realize Israel does want war-they've already started it...

Hezbollah is standing their ground.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    You realize Israel does want war-they've already started it...

Hezbollah is standing their ground.

Yeah but I still keep hope things can resolve themselves peacefully...fuck cannot wait until Miller graces the board with his wisdom on this matter....
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

Al-Jazeera is actually a very reputable news organization.

You just outdid yourself there. You speak volumes in one short sentence.
  • Options

No worse then what you are force fed down south....
  • Options
    This war started when Israel decided military action was the proper response for a kidnapped soldier-when Hezbollah's goal was to trade him for some of their prisoners (hundreds) being held in Israeli jails-including women and children.
  • Options
    No worse then what you are force fed down south....

look at the map! Louisville is not "SOUTH"

GOOD TRY THO!!
  • Options
    look at the map! Louisville is not "SOUTH"

GOOD TRY THO!!

Okay genius what country is south of Canada? Not talking fucking Louisville...

Holy shit man...anger has got the best of you....
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    This war started when Israel decided military action was the proper response for a kidnapped soldier-when Hezbollah's goal was to trade him for some of their prisoners (hundreds) being held in Israeli jails-including women and children.

Good for Israel!!! If mexico or canada came across and took our soldiers hostage and threatened to fly them off to another terroist state, I'd hope and pray we'd use all means necessary to 1st. get our soldiers back, 2nd, rid the militants!

All for now
  • Options

Good to know. Just an idea...have read a single article from Al-Jazeera? Have you checked that article with an alternate source? How many times have you done this? With how many articles?

I have. I don't take everything Al-Jazeera reports at face value-that's idiocy. But I do like to get as much information about an event as I can and then come to my own conclusions. Its called thinking for yourself.
  • Options
    Okay genius what country is south of Canada? Not talking fucking Louisville...

Holy shit man...anger has got the best of you....

so everyone in the "south" (being the U.S.) is "forcefed'?

who's the fucking genius??

stupidity has gotten the best of you
  • Options
    Good for Israel!!! If mexico or canada came across and took our soldiers hostage and threatened to fly them off to another terroist state, I'd hope and pray we'd use all means necessary to 1st. get our soldiers back, 2nd, rid the militants!

All for now

If the US had Mexican women and children in jail there just might be a fittting analogy there.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    Good to know. Just an idea...have read a single article from Al-Jazeera? Have you checked that article with an alternate source? How many times have you done this? With how many articles?

I have. I don't take everything Al-Jazeera reports at face value-that's idiocy. But I do like to get as much information about an event as I can and then come to my own conclusions. Its called thinking for yourself.

Yes, i have ventured over to their website in the past. several times actually and find it absolute garbage.
  • Options
    so everyone in the "south" (being the U.S.) is "forcefed'?

who's the fucking genius??

stupidity has gotten the best of you

Listen to you all you spread out of your mouth is hate and hate and hate...
  • Options
    Yes, i have ventured over to their website in the past. several times actually and find it absolute garbage.

Again, jsut because you don't like what they report does not mean it never happened the way they claim.
  • Options
    Listen to you all you spread out of your mouth is hate and hate and hate...

you are a fucking riot!! thanks for makin me laugh. :)
  • Options
    Commy wrote:
    Again, jsut because you don't like what they report does not mean it never happened the way they claim.

So is it safe to ASSUME you apply that same logic when it comes to the "evil" fox news???
  • Options
    you are a fucking riot!! thanks for makin me laugh. :)

Wasn't trying to make you laugh stating the truth....your a hateful person...sorry that you come off that way but you do...
  • Options
    please don't think that all Americans are cool-aid drinking sheep like binaural. I have encountered him before and he is a red state brainwashed sad soul.
    When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. Sinclair Lewis
  • Options
    please don't think that all Americans are cool-aid drinking sheep like binaural. I have encountered him before and he is a red state brainwashed sad soul.

No I don't at all hes a select minority of hate filled individuals that make the real Conservatives on the board shake their head in disgust....I think highly of Americans...like I said no countrymen have more pride for their country than an American....
  • Options
    Wasn't trying to make you laugh stating the truth....your a hateful person...sorry that you come off that way but you do...

hateful for standing up and supporting Israel?? that is hateful to you?? If so, then I think I know exactly where you stand my friend.

love ya:)
  • Options

You guys do amuse me so much. Please continue with the name calling of me. I actually get a kick out of it..

a red state brainwashed soul.

Now that shit outdid commy!!

lololol
  • Options
    So is it safe to ASSUME you apply that same logic when it comes to the "evil" fox news???

I watch Fox. Its good to know how the propaganda machine is spinning stories...

I really liked the half hour they spent with Geraldo talking about mustaches...while Israel was bombing the shit out of Gaza....time well spent.
  • Options
    hateful for standing up and supporting Israel?? that is hateful to you?? If so, then I think I know exactly where you stand my friend.

love ya:)

Preaching war is hate my friend.....also what the fuck has Israel done for you that makes you want to support them so dearly...cause you have heard my view both sides are pathetic...so really why the undivided support for Israel...a non-hating man would shake his head at both sides and try to resolve something and not garner up support for one side to kill the other....
  • Options
    You guys do amuse me so much. Please continue with the name calling of me. I actually get a kick out of it..

lololol

...implying that I have resorted to personal attacks...

nice try.
  • Options

lololol

Like do you seriously believe that Israel has not commited at least ONE...just ONE...atrocity to Muslim people....cause I will tell you it has gone BOTH ways