Options

Funny

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    So you believe illegals kids are born here they should have all the rights that you do?
    Yes, human rights. We all should have human rights and if we could all realize that, then borders would mean nothing.
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Having a good laugh, exactly what I needed today.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    El_Kabong wrote:
    angelica wrote:
    When we begin to recognise the folly of our dominance ideas in general, we'll begin to naturally see the necessity to dissolve little, silly, false/illusional barriers in any way we can--with any people. And we'll begin to find ways to relate, understand and cooperate.
    but do you think that's possible? i think we are raised and conditioned to lose touch w/ these concepts and kept in a state of somewhat ignorance towards things. we are kept from developing fully and using our full potentials

Who is the thinker of our thoughts? We are not the thoughts and the beliefs that we are taught. We are each the thinker inside of us who thinks the thoughts and believes the beliefs. Yes, most people believe they are what society has made them. That's the tribal mindset that we accept as our lot in life because it's what we know--it's what we've been taught. We learned very well. Most people are unconscious of their ability to choose their thoughts, and to develop their own ideas and to become their individual self who is personally empowered from within.

The evolutionary alignment to the natural forces is spreading throughout our societies, mostly unconsciously. Such concepts are permeating the consciousness of all. When people continue to choose to buy into the tribal mindset and remain unconscious of what is happening in their lives as individuals, they allow the higher ideals to move through them unconsciously. This means that they find themselves constantly out of synch with their own life most of the time. They don't realise what is happening to them and in the world because they are choosing to remain unconscious. They find themselves out of the balance of their own lives. It is because they have not learned how to realise, much less own their power to wake up and adapt to what happens around them. They stay separate from their own power.

Very few of those around us are awake and aware and are keeping their eyes open to the need to adapt to the rapid changes in their lives in order to stay aligned to life. Many of us will be forced via life experiences to rapidly grow and adapt to the changes. Many will fall by the wayside and seek help for addictions, disorders, etc. and will come out renewed and metamorphosised, ready to manage the natural forces at work. Others will fall out of the evolutionary game via death on all kinds of levels, whether by violence, physical illness, acts of environmental destruction, accidents, etc. The bottom line is: "There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come" (-Victor Hugo). Change is upon us.

This is why people such as farfromglorified ask that we don't find ways to bypass the evolutionary learning stages by enforcing laws that allow people to remain asleep. (if I'm not assuming too much of his views). The way we help our neighbour is not by enforcing and legislating the illusion of peace and power balance, but rather by finding the ways to support people in opening their eyes. We can support people in finding their own way. We cannot hand them the way, though. We also cannot choose for them to wake up. That is a sacred choice for each person to make for themselves.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    This is a wonderful post.
    Thank you. It's nice to have a moment or two of alignment. ;)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    angelica wrote:
    This is why people such as farfromglorified ask that we don't find ways to bypass the evolutionary learning stages by enforcing laws that allow people to remain asleep. (if I'm not assuming too much of his views).

You are not assuming too much. And you explain why very well in these statements:
    angelica wrote:
    Who is the thinker of our thoughts? We are not the thoughts and the beliefs that we are taught. We are each the thinker inside of us who thinks the thoughts and believes the beliefs.
    It is because they have not learned how to realise, much less own their power to wake up and adapt to what happens around them. They stay separate from their own power.
    The way we help our neighbour is not by enforcing and legislating the illusion of peace and power balance, but rather by finding the ways to support people in opening their eyes. We can support people in finding their own way. We cannot hand them the way, though. We also cannot choose for them to wake up. That is a sacred choice for each person to make for themselves.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Angelica wrote:
    The way we help our neighbour is not by enforcing and legislating the illusion of peace and power balance, but rather by finding the ways to support people in opening their eyes. We can support people in finding their own way. We cannot hand them the way, though. We also cannot choose for them to wake up. That is a sacred choice for each person to make for themselves.

exactly. well stated. it's ALL about individuals' rights/choices....and the responsibilities that come from your own choices. no individual/group/nation...should try to hinder or force another individual/group/nation...to follow one's choices over the other.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Any of you dudes read "Lies my teacher told me" cause it's pretty sweet.