Options

The thread that contained a video on 9/11

drinkingmercurydrinkingmercury Posts: 53
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Sorry, everyone, i've been looking for it all day.
Someone once posted a link to a video on the 9/11 conspiracy about money under the towers, buildings exploding, planes not being hijacked, etc etc. it was a little over an hour long and extremely interesting.
I want to pass it on to a friend and have obviously lost the link.

anyone?
East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Sorry, everyone, i've been looking for it all day.
    Someone once posted a link to a video on the 9/11 conspiracy about money under the towers, buildings exploding, planes not being hijacked, etc etc. it was a little over an hour long and extremely interesting.
    I want to pass it on to a friend and have obviously lost the link.

anyone?

The video that talks about the billions in gold and the possibility that the planes were drones is called Loose Change. Google Video: Loose Change 2nd Edition

Dylan and Corey are working on what they call the final cut, should be out pretty soon.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    its funny, i remember seeing this video over a year ago on my public access channel, and i couldnt find it any where else, now its all over the web

btw has anyone seen the article maddox wrote about this, pretty funny
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    The video that talks about the billions in gold and the possibility that the planes were drones is called Loose Change. Google Video: Loose Change 2nd Edition

Dylan and Corey are working on what they call the final cut, should be out pretty soon.

Thanks so much!
    East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
    Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
    Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
    Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007