Options

Someone do me a favor

Vedderlution_BabyVedderlution_Baby Posts: 2,545
edited November 2006 in A Moving Train
And tell me what rush says tomorrow.

I got class and work so I won't be able to tune in (Like I would anyway.)

I'm just curious.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Now when he blames everything on democrats at least they will actually be in a power position. Until now blaming liberals for everything didnt make one bit of sense because they couldnt push legislation through. My guess is next year everything that goes wrong in Iraq will be their fault.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    Someone do a favour to me: any picture of how's Cheney's face right now?
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Rush probably will welcome this...good for ratings and the material will be rich.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Puck78 wrote:
    Someone do a favour to me: any picture of how's Cheney's face right now?

I dont think his face ever changes from that extreme constipated look. It's like he is trying to pinch off a loaf that never comes.
  • Options
    Well?
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    i wouldn't be surprized if he says the repubs lost both houses b/c of michael j. foxes superior 'acting'.

yes...rush is that loathsome.
  • Options
    I would love to know what he is saying right now...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    And tell me what rush says tomorrow.

I got class and work so I won't be able to tune in (Like I would anyway.)

I'm just curious.
    I wish I could quote directly, but paraphrasing "Republicism lost, but conservatism won." And then he went on to talk about reasons why the change has happened but yet never mentioned the war. He was spinning so much I thought he would throw up. I almost did.;)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    I wish I could quote directly, but paraphrasing "Republicism lost, but conservatism won." And then he went on to talk about reasons why the change has happened but yet never mentioned the war. He was spinning so much I thought he would throw up. I almost did.;)

Well, if probably had to talk off the top of his head. Probably had a big huge victory speech written, woke up from his oxy induced coma this morning, turned on the tv...and shat himself promptly.
  • Options
    He streams on KMOX.com...
  • Options
    He streams on KMOX.com...

I just want someone to give me a summary. There's no way in hell I could listen to that man without blowing a vein. Thanks though!
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    I was able to catch about 15 minutes earlier today ... unfortunately it was before Rummy cut and run, I'd LOVE to hear that!

Anyway, regarding the election, someone asked how Santorum could have lost in light of Rush's assertion that "conservatism always wins," ... that is, if a guy is boldly conservative and doesn't try and cater to the more moderate voters. That certainly describes Santorum to a T, yet here he is without a job (heehee).

So, Rush provided this analysis of Pennsylvania voters: PA is the second most elderly nation in the country. Rick Santorum is a visionary (yeah, he really said that, haha), his ideas are for what will be best for us in the long run, but these elderly voters in PA don't care about the long run, because they'll be dead!

Allow me to spin this, if I may ...

HEADLINE: Limbaugh says PA voters don't love their grandkids!
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    I just want someone to give me a summary. There's no way in hell I could listen to that man without blowing a vein. Thanks though!

lol. I know what you mean. 5 minutes in and I don't think he has any idea what he is talking about.
  • Options
    Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    hippiemom wrote:
    I was able to catch about 15 minutes earlier today ... unfortunately it was before Rummy cut and run, I'd LOVE to hear that!

Anyway, regarding the election, someone asked how Santorum could have lost in light of Rush's assertion that "conservatism always wins," ... that is, if a guy is boldly conservative and doesn't try and cater to the more moderate voters. That certainly describes Santorum to a T, yet here he is without a job (heehee).

So, Rush provided this analysis of Pennsylvania voters: PA is the second most elderly nation in the country. Rick Santorum is a visionary (yeah, he really said that, haha), his ideas are for what will be best for us in the long run, but these elderly voters in PA don't care about the long run, because they'll be dead!

Excellent, hippiemom.
    Applause, applause.
    :)
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • Options
    Obviously all the conservative Democrats elected yesterday was a grand scheme by Pelosi (because the Democrats know how conservative this country is) so that the far left could take control of leadership.

When they get to DC these conservatives are either going to go far left, or Pelosi won't give them any money in 2 years
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    hippiemom wrote:

I tuned out just when he started this rant. Listening to him this morning I honestly thought he was doing standup comedy. Can no one admit they made mistakes? Do we always have to spin?

Anyways, you (and Rummy) made my morning.:D
  • Options
    miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    hippiemom wrote:

You seem delusional. Conseratives did win in alot of different areas. 5 states banned gay marriage ( i almost jumped for joy on that one). And english became the official language of Arizona ( another smile).
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • Options
    Yeah having English as the official language is a real big victory. That was a waste of tax dollars to get something like that on a ballot.

Rush is now saying Republicans are gracious in defeat unlike Democrats who bitch and moan when they lose. I guess he didn't see Santorum talking about problems in Pennsylvania.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    You seem delusional. Conseratives did win in alot of different areas. And english became the official language of Arizona ( another smile).

Why do you care? It's America and people should be able to speak whatever language they want. As long as they work and pay taxes, I could care less.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    you forgot to mention that arizona voted NO on banning gay marriage.

i jumped for joy on that one....big smile too.

Me too.
  • Options
    I think I might try to get a amendment passed that would outlaw people who wear blue shirts. I don't like having to see someone wear a blue shirt. If they want to wear a blue shirt, they can just march themselves back to whatever hell hole they came from where they can wear blue shirts all they want. You come to my country, you wear what I wear, if not...Git out, and while you git out...git 'r dun
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    You seem delusional. Conseratives did win in alot of different areas. 5 states banned gay marriage ( i almost jumped for joy on that one). And english became the official language of Arizona ( another smile).

Why are you so against gay marriage? Is it being banned the only thing keeping you straight?
  • Options
    Why are you so against gay marriage? Is it being banned the only thing keeping you straight?

Duh! If gay marriage is made legal, the first thing I am going to do is leave my beatiful fiance for another dude, just because I have the option to.
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    miller8966 wrote:
    You'd better steer clear of Arizona then.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    Holy shit! This can be construed so many ways:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'. For the full quote, hold your nose, and go to:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com
  • Options
    Holy shit! This can be construed so many ways:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'. For the full quote, hold your nose, and go to:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

So he was pulling for the Dems all along heh? I knew it.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    You seem delusional. Conseratives did win in alot of different areas.quote]

Not congress.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V