Riot Act LP twistandshout.com Fraud Alert!!!

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Not sure if anyone else received this email but just wanted to give a heads up. A couple of weeks ago a lot of us tried to order Riot Act on vinyl for an amazing price only to find out it was an error and the company didn't have them in stock. Well now I received this:

Earlier this month, someone gained electronic access to Twist and Shout's web site. Your name, address, and credit card number may have been among the information accessed. Please be especially vigilant for unauthorized charges on your card. Twist and Shout regrets that this happened and has reported the crime to the credit card companies, the Denver police and the FBI. We have deleted all credit card numbers from our files and have taken steps to make sure this can never happen again.

Sincerely,

JILL EPSTEIN
V. P.
TWIST AND SHOUT
2508 E. COLFAX

So everybody make sure to check your credit card to avoid any fraud! I know the saying about "If it sounds too good to be true.." but this is shit!
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments