Options

Got KENYON HALL

13»

Comments

• Options
    So any idea how many of these were sold???
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    On a positive note...anyone else notice pearljam.com didn't actually crash?
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    Poncier wrote:
    And according to BK, EV had a hand in the design.

did you see iconoclasts? ed has painting skills.

my guess is he did the blue in his own eyes.

he was practicing on the laird hamilton wave ;)
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    So any idea how many of these were sold???

I would guess like 500-600 or so, no? There were two shows of 100 people. Thats 200... and if I remember, wasnt each person allowed to buy 2?...so that's 400....plus friends family and a few others.... Then prob 50-100 here....Sound about right??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Not enough were sold evidentally.

I got the buy button but as soon as I clicked it got the "unable to add to your card because the item is temporarily out of stock message"
    Haven't seen that buy button again.

That show was on my birthday and they never EVER play on my birthday which is why I wanted it so bad...despite the fact that they have it on the site for DOUBLE what it went for at the show.

If anyone got lucky on Brads site and here and wants to work out a trade or wants to sell for less than ebay scum...lemme know.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    out of stock

:-(
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Officially gonzo
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I got the buy button at 1:30 and then again at 2:00 , both times, it was gone by the time I clicked it. Sucks... I was determined to get this one. Oh well.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    I JUST GOT ONE AT 1:59!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey that was mine! You took it out of my cart !!!
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Hey that was mine! You took it out of my cart !!!

Sorry man.......... it's not like I actually took it out myself. I just kept hitting refresh for 1 hr and then it was there!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    did you see iconoclasts? ed has painting skills.
    How good is he with one of these?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Sorry man.......... it's not like I actually took it out myself. I just kept hitting refresh for 1 hr and then it was there!

I forgot about it and got here at 12 minutes late. I am very lucky to even get a buy button. It is a consolation prize of sorts.

Enjoy your poster!
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    Poncier wrote:
    How good is he with one of these?

that is the real question. i need some help painting my room this weekend, so ed if you are around santa barbara and reading this, help a brother out.
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I am going to be in the minority here, but I have no problem with them making a little dough now and again. Yea, I too would like them to be cheaper, but at the end of the day, it is a business, and I am glad they are taking a little coin from me. They have done alot for me/us over the years. Good business imho. Surprised that they held out as long as they did. Ok...flame on kiddies...I can take it! ;-)

i agree.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    It's a nice poster, but I would gladly trade it for a 98 Knoxville. I was at that show. Man I wish I had bought one. Unlikely anyone would be intetrested, but if so pm me.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Mudfest wrote:
    same with you !!

I feel better now !

Time to start packing for MSG ...

HAHAHA

Thanks again

Muddy

Enjoy - wish I could be there!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Since this was a collaboration between Klausen and Eddie, I can't help but wonder if Eddie has signed the AP. Would make sense if he was an active contributor.

hmmm
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Looks like 9 people who scored a Kenyon Hall poster have already listed for sale or trade on EBeans. Crazy how fast this all goes down with the posters.....I had no idea...
  • Options
    Looks like 9 people who scored a Kenyon Hall poster have already listed for sale or trade on EBeans. Crazy how fast this all goes down with the posters.....I had no idea...

I'm not at all surprised. As long as there are fools who pay those high prices there will be greedy bastards who exploit these sales for their own financial gain. I'm disappointed I didn't get a poster, but if I'm destined to have one then I'll get one somehow.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    It does suck, but it happens with every artist now. Seems a lot of people buy EMEK or Danger posters just to trade them as well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,911
    bump. i scored one to today! :)
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832

i call ur bluff
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,537
    Niko80 wrote:
    Since this was a collaboration between Klausen and Eddie, I can't help but wonder if Eddie has signed the AP. Would make sense if he was an active contributor.

hmmm

the A/P versions sold @ Artillery were only signed by Brad,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    So glad I got one at the show itself for like $20.
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    demetrios wrote:
    bump. i scored one to today! :)

all that good karma paid off ......

way 2 go

M
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg