Options

Glenn Beck -- World War III

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
I can't believe CNN gave this fool a show ...
i don't know what to think about the fucker.

he DOES make me laugh on rare occasion ... or slightly more often if i am drunk ...

but last night i watched him break down in full on TEARS as he interviewed a mother of a soldier in iraq ... just because he was touched by her concern ... WTF!?!

HE CONSTANTLY BABBLES ON ABOUT WORLD WAR THREE ...

This is WWIII
We are in the beginnings of WWIII
its comming ... WWIII ... yes it's here ...
August 22nd ... this could be ... the catacalysmic event ... sends us in to WWII

... i mean ... freaking jesus christ ... could you be MORE OF AN ALARMIST already ?

does this border on irresponsible jounalism,
or does anyone think this guy is "right on"?

freaking nut-job!
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745

he DOES make me laugh on rare occasion ... or slightly more often if i am drunk ...

but last night i watched him break down in full on TEARS as he interviewed a mother of a soldier in iraq ... just because he was touched by her concern ... WTF!?!

This is WWIII
    August 22nd ... this could be ... the catacalysmic event ... sends us in to WWII

... i mean ... freaking jesus christ ... could you be MORE OF AN ALARMIST already ?

freaking nut-job!

Its an opinion show. Where the host gives his opinions, that he gets from the facts, as he views them. If you dont like his "alarmism" then don't watch?

And who knows, maybe the 22nd WILL be the day we look back on as the beginning of ww3. Hope he's wrong tho.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    sounds like u are obsessed and u r all over the map
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options

This is WWIII

freaking nut-job!

It's rather ironic... Ppl here go nuts when they hear world war 3, at the same time, drive others insane with the non stop conpiracy theories!

And, one thing!! Pay more attention to this guy! He's at times funny and half the stuff he says is in a joking manner. You are reading way too much into this guy..... I listen to his radio show some mornings, and some of his stuff is hilarous (politically speaking).
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    8/22 is going to be no big shakes. My hunch is that Iran will announce it is moving the value of its oil off the dollar and onto the Euro in defiance of the US-led pressure from the UN.

What we do or don't do in response will be interesting to see.
  • Options
    It's rather ironic... Ppl here go nuts when they hear world war 3, at the same time, drive others insane with the non stop conpiracy theories!

And, one thing!! Pay more attention to this guy! He's at times funny and half the stuff he says is in a joking manner. You are reading way too much into this guy..... I listen to his radio show some mornings, and some of his stuff is hilarous (politically speaking).

is it like rain on my wedding day?

:D

hey i did say i laugh sometimes when i watch when drunk!
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    is it like rain on my wedding day?

hey i did say i laugh sometimes when i watch when drunk!

yeah, don't take him seriously all the time. I like the dude, pretty unique and fresh style he has. I'll watch him now and then, and he'll have me laughin my arse off. Other times he's very insightful.

And no, Alanis is not next on the playlist :D:D
  • Options

Yeah, World War III really cracks me up.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I can't stand his show. He brings on experts just to belittle them. I can't stand his attitude-I hope it goes off the air soon.
    I'm the Peachmeister!

2003-Albany, Mansfield I, Camden I, MSG I
    2006-Hartford
    2008-Mansfield II
    EV NYC I +II
    2009-EV Philly
    2010-MSG I + II
    2013-Worchester
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    let's look at the numbers. Right now, Aug 22 leaves us with the numbers 8 and 22. If you add them together, you get 30, which is a number that is divisible by 3. The number 3 represents the third WW. What about the 10 that 30 was divided by? The 10 represents how many years the war will last.
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    it will never happen end...
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    8/22 is going to be no big shakes. My hunch is that Iran will announce it is moving the value of its oil off the dollar and onto the Euro in defiance of the US-led pressure from the UN.

What we do or don't do in response will be interesting to see.

Wow...what would that do for the global economy...I know for one the US gov. will be mightily pissed at that....he could potentially shake the economy more than the common man realizes....
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    And, one thing!! Pay more attention to this guy! He's at times funny and half the stuff he says is in a joking manner. You are reading way too much into this guy.....

so when he says we need to tell the UN and the rest of the world to be ready to fight this "pure evil in iran" or get the hell out of the way b/c we (the US) will is all a joke?

when he tells his viewers he is serious, this is real, we need to start preparing for this war it's all in jest?
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way