Options

Two tickets Camden night one 176*** 10c number

veddercatveddercat Posts: 13
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hello,
I cant go to Camden night one because it is too close to my wifes due date. I sell stuff on ebay and i have over a 1000 positive feedback and i have been selling for a while. The reason I'm telling you guys this is because I need the 150 dollars through paypal if you want these tickets. I can't chance on going all the way down to Camden which is about an hour from me and someone standing me up. Rest assured paypal will refund your money if there are any problems but there will not be. I can meet you in Camden anytime after 4:30 with your tickets. They will be nice seats with my 176*** number. Normally center about 5-10 rows back. If you want to check me out on ebay then type in the username skimco. So basically if you want these tickets and you dont mind paying for them NOW through paypal PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice through paypal for the 150.00. Please believe me when I say you will have your tickets thursday I will be there. I am a power seller on ebay and have been selling for over 6 years. Thanks George
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i'd upgrade to these seats, but i've already spent too much...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
    2 things

1. i thought u couldnt transfer 10c tix.

2. 176xxx is a 5-10 row number? even in camden?
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    PM sent.

And lilreds, this wouldn't be a ticket transfer. He'd come down to the venue to pick up the tickets and hand them off to the purchaser.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    Thats strange I have 172xxx and was 15 rows back but whatevers clever trevor
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II