Options

I am very curious.Just how many tenclubbers missed out on MSG?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
    i got shut out of night 1 on 10C...but honestly, if I would have hung in there like I did through the server going down like I did on night 2 than I would have had them..oh well, still goin to both so Im psyched
  • Options
    nada tried for both
  • Options
    Shut out of both nights at MSG but I'll be at Camden. I was pretty bummed, but I wasn't expecting them to tour at all this year, so even one night of Pearl Jam makes me happy!
    What is the tailgating like at Camden? I was thinking of going a little early with my friend to hang out a bit.

For starters I am so suprised that this many people lost out on these shows.
    As far as tailgating you come and hang with us in camden, we will be tailgating, free food and some beer in case we run out for everyone who got screwed.
    I hope you get tickets.

Stephenflow, last I heard from you, you were going through some tuff times with posibly crohns disease, how is your health, I hope all is well.

Senrock are going to camden shows?
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    missed both
  • Options
    got night 1 but not 2
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    If you could sign away.

I was shut out of both sales even though I was trying from the moment they came up.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Floyd4894Floyd4894 Posts: 31
    shut out of both, im trying to score 10c tix to either night for a Binaural lp
    Yes I understand that every life must end.......
  • Options
    got night 2, not night 1
    9/28/96, 9/8/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 5/03/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 6/01/06, 6/03/06, 6/19/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 8/7/08 (EV solo)
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    As far as tailgating you come and hang with us in camden, we will be tailgating, free food and some beer in case we run out for everyone who got screwed.
    I hope you get tickets.

Stephenflow, last I heard from you, you were going through some tuff times with posibly crohns disease, how is your health, I hope all is well.

Hey man! Yeah it's been a while since I've posted here consistently but tours always bring me out of the woodwork! I'm hanging in there w/ the Crohn's disease garbage... medicine is a killer though, 12 pills a day, kind of runs me down and i always feel tired but can never fall asleep... it's crappy but at least I feel good otherwise.

Thanks for askin'.
  • Options
    Hey man! Yeah it's been a while since I've posted here consistently but tours always bring me out of the woodwork! I'm hanging in there w/ the Crohn's disease garbage... medicine is a killer though, 12 pills a day, kind of runs me down and i always feel tired but can never fall asleep... it's crappy but at least I feel good otherwise.

Thanks for askin'.

Glad to hear YOU ARE OKAY
    my wife is diabetic, she is in the 5 pills 4 shots range a day.
    It will make you stronger bro

no more shows
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I hope you get tickets.

camden has some serious tailgaiting ;)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    camden has some serious tailgaiting ;)

YES IT DOES

no more shows
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    YES IT DOES

Will have to check this out. :D
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    YES IT DOES
    if theres anything i remember from camden it would be that!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    yosi wrote:
    Will have to check this out. :D
    I have a short list of people to hang out with and you are on it, I have 1 of those promo riot act posters and if i find it its yours.

no more shows
  • Options
    I have a short list of people to hang out with and you are on it, I have 1 of those promo riot act posters and if i find it its yours.

Word :cool:

Is there a special place to meet up there? Or is that decided closer to the date?
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Word :cool:

Is there a special place to meet up there? Or is that decided closer to the date?

well as ed put it during the 98 show

between the hookers and crack heads

i dont know, maybee my house, maybee a posh hotel
    maybee vip in the parking lot

but somewhere cool

no more shows
  • Options

i dont know, maybee my house, maybee a posh hotel
    maybee vip in the parking lot

but somewhere cool

I think between the hookers and the crackheads might be nice, so we can get a real feel for Camden while we're there.
  • Options

AHAHAHAHAHA thats exxxactly where the tailgaiting is!!! :D