Options

How much did Ed's solo tix go for on ebay?

pipes5977pipes5977 Rhode Island Posts: 323
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Anybody here purchase tix to one of ed's solo shows out west through ebay or a tciket agency? Wondering how much they might go for this time around if i get shut out of 10 club and ticketmaster. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    pipes5977 wrote:
    Anybody here purchase tix to one of ed's solo shows out west through ebay or a tciket agency? Wondering how much they might go for this time around if i get shut out of 10 club and ticketmaster. Thanks.

It seemed like $150 was the minimum per ticket. The good seats were selling for $400-500 a ticket.
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    I paid roughly 425 for my tickets to both nights in San Diego. First night upper balcony stage left (1/2 way back) second night dead center second or third row mezanine.

WORTH EVERY PENNY :)

I bought them through StubHub. It wasn't a guarantee, but I did't have a huge problem finding them either.
  • Options
    anez_98anez_98 Posts: 158
    i paid 330 total for two tickets from an agency. well worth it. this isn't something you can experience very often. i also noticed that the prices only went up as the concert neared. buy them early if you get shutout of 10c and ticketbastard.
  • Options
    jlarson75jlarson75 Posts: 113
    I paid $125 each through Stubhub for Santa Cruz...the seats were on the floor, about 15 rows back. they were good seats, but there were lots of tall people in front of us!
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Like the others said they were going for about $150. I have found with ebay that if you look hard enough you usually find good deals. I got a ticket to the Santa Cruz show about 20 rows back on the floor for $80. I also got good seats for PJ in Tampa and decent seats for WPB for almost face value on ebay. Decent prices are there you just have to be patient and look for them.
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    Watch the pit for threads by people with spares or who had to change their plans. I was on both sides of some face value kindness for four different shows.

If the venues are about the same size as they were in CA, it really won't matter where the seats are in the place.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”