How fucking sick are people

13»

Comments

• spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    Juberoo wrote:
    Just ask the Iraqi people.

lmao. yeah, they're real great at governing themselves.
  • If I was an Iraqi...I would want my occupier to eat every last shred of shit while I sat back and outsmarted them into failure...not at first..but after a few years of ongoing hell...damn straight.

anyone care to say they would be different?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    If I was an Iraqi...I would want my occupier to eat every last shred of shit while I sat back and outsmarted them into failure...not at first..but after a few years of ongoing hell...damn straight.

anyone care to say they would be different?

Sounds like you're just the type of person to pour gasoline on a small child and set him on fire. That is, after all, the most probable motivation behind this heinous act. These men were so blindly pissed about the "humiliation" of being occupied that they didn't hesitate to sacrifice the most innocent of innocent victims for their cause.

You know....the US was once under the thumb of british rule. You didn't see Virginians setting little boys on fire to tick off the red coats.
  • sponger wrote:
    Sounds like you're just the type of person to pour gasoline on a small child and set him on fire. That is, after all, the most probable motivation behind this heinous act. These men were so blindly pissed about the "humiliation" of being occupied that they didn't hesitate to sacrifice the most innocent of innocent victims for their cause.

You know....the US was once under the thumb of british rule. You didn't see Virginians setting little boys on fire to tick off the red coats.

what did you just say to me? I'm glad you're not in arms reach for yours and my sake...

anyhow...I'm going to chalk it up to extremely stupid bullshit comes out of peoples mouths, and they regret it later...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    anyhow...I'm going to chalk it up to extremely stupid bullshit comes out of peoples mouths, and they regret it later...

You must be referring to your own posts. If you can't stand behind your own reasoning, then you should refrain from participating in these discussions. You were clearly justifying the mindset of the people who committed this act. Act as offended as you want, but you clearly said what you said. There's no denying that.

what did you just say to me? I'm glad you're not in arms reach for yours and my sake...

Heh, that would be amusing. I dunno...maybe you can walk the walk. I suppose it's possible. Of course, you've never met me in person. Odds are that you wouldn't want to unless it was to completely kiss my ass, which is what you would be most likely to do if I had to guess.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Superb, a well needed act of kindness. I wish him and his family wellness.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• fraidknot wrote:
    its not like GW or Cheny or an American Soldier had anything whatso ever, even undirectly to do with this and its sad that the real problem isnt what people see.

Sorry mate but the US is INDIRECTLY responsible for this kind of thing. They have made the environment even more suitable for this sort of behavior then under the previous regime.

I think people are seeing the real problem just fine.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,505
    i think im coming down with the flu :(
  • AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    mdigenakis wrote:

I suppose... but there are thousands upon thousands suffering in Iraq. If this makes American feel better - and forget about those that don't make the headlines.. then its not so great.