Options

Rummy still living the good life

FredFlintstoneFredFlintstone Posts: 193
edited September 2007 in A Moving Train
Million dollar homes on the Maryland shore, Private Planes, and a full time security detail. Must be tough.

Another asshat who sent/lied others' kids to war and then jumped ship when the Dems won Congress to avioid subpeonas.
God Bless America.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_5896

Since he has so much energy - off to Iraq you should go for a 2 year tour!
"Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    Million dollar homes on the Maryland shore, Private Planes, and a full time security detail. Must be tough.

Another asshat who sent/lied others' kids to war and then jumped ship when the Dems won Congress to avioid subpeonas.
    God Bless America.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_5896

Since he has so much energy - off to Iraq you should go for a 2 year tour!

Isn't that something Rummy is chilling back on Mount Misery, in MD and don't tell he doesn't know the HISTORY of this horrible place. I gather you can see where he's comfortable with our level of torturing people when he lives and owns a house on Mount Misery.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    shit like this pisses me off

it is so blatant that these fuckers are ALL racist and fucking evil. i am dead serious too, ALL of them
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    shit like this pisses me off

it is so blatant that these fuckers are ALL racist and fucking evil. i am dead serious too, ALL of them

Someone EXTREMELY close to me was killed in Iraq in 2004.
    Seeing this POS gallivant around the country in private jets and multi million dollar homes with a huge fucking smile on his face burns me like you cannot believe. And to top it off, this Neocon chickenhawk has the nerve to equate war opponents to Nazi appeasers.

We're all suckers.
    "Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Someone EXTREMELY close to me was killed in Iraq in 2004.
    Seeing this POS gallivant around the country in private jets and multi million dollar homes with a huge fucking smile on his face burns me like you cannot believe. And to top it off, this Neocon chickenhawk has the nerve to equate war opponents to Nazi appeasers.

We're all suckers.

yup
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    my2hands wrote:
    yup

I'll second that, YUP!....I mean M ount Misery was a place they took the diobedient slaves to tortured so that could have the mind set to be good slave, a well behaved slave.

Fredrick Douglas being one of them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)