Options

The American cruise ship..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
thats going to rescue 25,000 American in Isreal.. if that ship is attacked, would the US be dragged into this conflict?.. Its kind of scary to think about.. Could this be part of a greater plan? God, I hope no missiles take that thing out. All we need is the country back in a 9/11 state of mind, ready for revenge..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Thankfully the ship only holds around 750 people at a time so it will make several trips. You make a good point though, that would be a good opportunity to draw the U.S. into the conflict...whether by Iran, Syria, or our own government.
    Or Israel -- http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/margolis12.html
  • Options
    Thankfully the ship only holds around 750 people at a time so it will make several trips. You make a good point though, that would be a good opportunity to draw the U.S. into the conflict...whether by Iran, Syria, or our own government.
    That was my next question, what the capacity was.. either way, if a "random" missile sinks this thing, would 750 deaths give Bush an excuse to invade Syria or Iran?
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    I appreciate your concern, but the cruise ship will not possibly hold 25,000 people. The latest estimate I heard of folks wanting to leave was about 5k. Not that this really changes anything, but just an FYI. ;)

I had the same thought when I heard the news.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Remember the Maine.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    That was my next question, what the capacity was.. either way, if a "random" missile sinks this thing, would 750 deaths give Bush an excuse to invade Syria or Iran?

an excuse?? a reason.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    But seriously, missles flying everywhere.. a big WHITE AMERICAN cruise ship chugging along in the sea.. isn't that like bate for a terrorist?
  • Options
    kdpjam wrote:
    an excuse?? a reason.
    Yes, we get attacked, we attack.. a reason. an excuse.. however your little political heart wants to look at it.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    But seriously, missles flying everywhere.. a big WHITE AMERICAN cruise ship chugging along in the sea.. isn't that like bate for a terrorist?
    .....and the israelis.
    ...oops sorry....... it was an accident. we trully regret the incident. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Bwalker545Bwalker545 Posts: 162
    Actually I beileve its a Greek ship... I know its not american its being chartered by the state dept...the ship "normaly" carries 750 people for cruises... and will likely carry way more for the 12 hour trip to Cyprus... God help anyone who fires anything at that. I dont think anyone is that crazy...
    "Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Magus wrote:
    .. God help anyone who fires anything at that. I dont think anyone is that crazy...

.....really????
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    yeah no one's crazy enough - lunacy at its finest. a world wide...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    kdpjam wrote:
    an excuse?? a reason.

Thank you, I was about to say the same thing
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    thats going to rescue 25,000 American in Isreal.. if that ship is attacked, would the US be dragged into this conflict?.. Its kind of scary to think about.. Could this be part of a greater plan? God, I hope no missiles take that thing out. All we need is the country back in a 9/11 state of mind, ready for revenge..

America has never left the 9/11 state-of-mind. 9/11 was the excuse that was needed to attack anyone that was viewed as a threat to america. That is the real scary reality of this fucked up "world wide suicide."
    It is the same thing that roosevelt used to get us into world war 2.
    Can't you see that there's light in the dark.
    Nothing's quite what it seems in the city of dreams.
    (Wolfmother)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grand Rapids 2006
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Magus wrote:
    God help anyone who fires anything at that. I dont think anyone is that crazy...
    all its takes is one missle to the crusie ship and BAM it gives bush a reason its a world wide sucide
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?