Options

War and terrorism is such a childish act..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
..its even more depressing when you realize most people are incapable of growing up..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    ..its even more depressing when you realize most people are incapable of growing up..
    I so completely hear you on this topic!

I think people are completely capable of growing up and yet people choose to cling for dear life to what they know when the going gets rough. This, rather than expand and grow into owning their birthright of potential. Far too many settle for life-retardation. :(
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Not me, poo face!! Nah na na nah na!! :eek:
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Most people rage on in their denial and daily distractions. Not about war, gov't, money etc... but about who they are, and what makes them who they are.

True self realization. That would solve all the wars in a flash. Most need teachings to understand this concept, and wouldn't want to learn it anyway in defiance or for self preservation and out of fear. "The only thing you have to fear is fear itself". It's so absolutely true.

Do not fear anything or anyone. Ever wonder how horses can get spooked or uneasy just by you thinking wierd things around them, how dogs can sense seizures before they happen? They are aware. 99% of humans are not.

We are pushed into vicious cycles of survival. I thought we were/are the smartest living things on this earth? It really makes me wonder about the good and evil forces taught in scriptures and how they continue to envelop us to this day.

Banks rule the world right now. Therefore evil controls us all at the moment.

And yet many wonder why the world is in such a sad state? We need to return to nature and to the land and abolish this endless cycle of greed and of acquiring "more". It will kill us all, of that I am certain. The next civilization will start again in simplicity, in balance, living from the land not from some shelf in some corporate grocery store chain of greed, and worldly destruction.

Some can only "see" it on their deathbeds and in their final moments. Some never do.

Don't be that someone.