Options

Palin still hasn't released medical records

godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
edited November 2008 in A Moving Train
Palin campaign likely lied when saying she'd reveal medical records
John Byrne

With no indication that Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) presidential campaign will release Gov. Sarah Palin's medical records -- or even a single-page summary -- Palin's spokesmen appear to have lied when they said Palin would release details on her medical history.

Two weeks ago, Palin's campaign told several reporters on the trail that a summary of the Alaska governor's medical history would be made public before Election Day.

But there's no indication that even a single coversheet will be released, according to CNN.

"Reporters were told that details on Palin's medical background would be released early last week," CNN reports. "Last Thursday, after that timeframe had passed, a campaign aide backed off the previous pledge, saying the campaign wasn’t sure when the information would be released."

By most accounts, Palin appears to be in good health. But some -- including conservative pundit Andrew Sullivan -- have raised questions about whether Palin's decision not to release any medical data has to do with the birth of her son, Trig, at 43. Sullivan has documented myriad inconsistencies in the governor's account of her son's birth.

After her water broke in her eighth month of pregnancy, while out of town to give a speech, Palin did not go to the hospital and instead called her doctor over the phone.

"I think that the majority of obstetricians, given a 44 year old with 4 previous deliveries and a known Down syndrome pregnancy at less than term with a question of ruptured membranes, would advise her to be seen at a hospital (especially if out-of-town and the question of traveling was on the table) to have these tests performed; given the malpractice risk, very few would be comfortable making the diagnosis over the phone," said one obstetrician Sullivan quotes.

McCain, Obama and Delaware Sen. Joseph Biden (D-DE) have all offered some details about their medical history -- however limited. Obama provided a letter from his personal physician saying he was in good health; McCain offered select reporters a timed glimpse into his medical file, but has not made any part of his file public.
"If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
—Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,296
    what ? we need records to tell us she's nuts :D she is she is ..just McCain believes she is fit for office ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hmm, maybe she's hiding a tummy tuck, lol
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    hmm, maybe she's hiding a tummy tuck, lol

remember the rumor about who was really Trig's baby mama? hmmm.... :)
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    remember the rumor about who was really Trig's baby mama? hmmm.... :)

yeah, but I got to think if that was true something else would have come of it.

Maybe she had a, dare I say, abortion in highschool?

I think she's had cosmetic surgery, no biggie, except it doesn't fit her suzy homemaker hockey mom stance, but does fit her $500k a year stylist (pro-rated to annual costs) and $150k in clothes for two months reality.

I'm not reading to much into this yet, but she won't be able to hide her medical records if she runs for the Senate or President in the future, so she better hire a good forger, lol
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    I'm not reading to much into this yet, but she won't be able to hide her medical records if she runs for the Senate or President in the future, so she better hire a good forger, lol

why not, obama just had a physician say that he smokes, his cholesterol and blood pressure are normal and he's in good health...he seems to be able to hide it well.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    What about her Mental health??
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:
    why not, obama just had a physician say that he smokes, his cholesterol and blood pressure are normal and he's in good health...he seems to be able to hide it well.

Palin said she would release them, she will have that used against her when she runs for something again.

if she's smart, and it's not necessary, then she should just say she changed her mind.

Stop by:
  • Options
    DixieNDixieN Posts: 351
    What a surprise...the McCain campaign's got nothing but lies for us. I tell you, I'm shocked. Just shocked. They'll tell the truth when hell freezes over, and not a moment before.
  • Options
    Palin said she would release them, she will have that used against her when she runs for something again.

if she's smart, and it's not necessary, then she should just say she changed her mind.

i doubt with her issues that a voter will have the decision come down to whether or not her medical records are released. ;)
  • Options
    DixieN wrote:
    What a surprise...the McCain campaign's got nothing but lies for us. I tell you, I'm shocked. Just shocked. They'll tell the truth when hell freezes over, and not a moment before.

If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:
    i doubt with her issues that a voter will have the decision come down to whether or not her medical records are released. ;)

I take nothing for granted :)

Stop by:
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:
    If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.

republicans are all mad cause the Democrats beat them at their own game, out fund raising them for the first time in a long time, may have started in '06, unsure, but 3.2 million Americans donated to Obama. That's huge, and when the Democrats have money to spend, they can overcome the negative campaigning of the Republicans. Even an African American can :)

Stop by:
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Does it really matter? I mean unless she had a disease that would most likely kill her within the next 4 years what does it matter?

EDIT: Oh shit....maybe she does....and with her being a heartbeat away from being president if they win.....it'll be Gerald Ford all over again!!!!!
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    This is the kind of lowbrow crap we were bitching about when Clinton was strung up by the overzealous repubs trying to knock him down a few pegs. Let's not go there. She's got enough flaws, we don't need this.
  • Options
    everyone can calm down now...her Dr says her health in excellent...http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/03/palin.health/index.html

now go back to hating her for something other than her health or refusal to talk about it.
  • Options
    Palin puts the Cunt in Country First. there, i said it. I can't stand this vile bitch