Options

14,000 Iraqis dead so far this year

2»

Comments

• Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    melodious wrote:
    I tend to agree with this comment. Insurgency is a relevant label...I am probably insurgent becasue I have lost faith in my gov't. So, I guess all the hippies and alternatives can claim our title respectively......

Sometimes I wish I stayed on the mind-altering, sedating drugs, then reality of malice and destruction would not even enter into my realm.....;)

Do you really want to lump yourself in with people who slaughter their neighbors? I mean, far be it for me to tell people on here what to do ...
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Do you really want to lump yourself in with people who slaughter their neighbors? I mean, far be it for me to tell people on here what to do ...
    didn't mean to run off...been enduring a heat wave in my neck of the woods. don't you remember, i'm the person who loathes the minutemen, and all of those who try to inflict their will and egos onto others by using force.

iraqi war is wrong; war is wrong. and killing in the name of religion or resource domination is wrong. so yes. please do lump me in to the insugency regime;
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    Abuskedti wrote:
    The democracy in Iraq was not born - it was implanted with bombs.

So was ours. What's your point?
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    69charger wrote:
    So was ours. What's your point?

true.. but it was taken with bombs - it was not a gift.

The US grew as it desired.. not by force. Not sure a nation ever accepted a culture and government that was forced upon them at gunpoint.
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    Abuskedti wrote:
    true.. but it was taken with bombs - it was not a gift.

The US grew as it desired.. not by force. Not sure a nation ever accepted a culture and government that was forced upon them at gunpoint.

I seem to remember millions of Iraqi voters risking thier lives to have a say in thier new government.

So we should let Saddam out of jail and give him back the keys to his country because he is what's best for the Iraqi People?
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    69charger wrote:
    I seem to remember millions of Iraqi voters risking thier lives to have a say in thier new government.

So we should let Saddam out of jail and give him back the keys to his country because he is what's best for the Iraqi People?

I won't speculate on why drove Iraqis to vote during an occupation.

We need to give Iraq to the Iraqi people. We don't even get to hear what they have to say.. we color them how we please as insurgents, or radicals..

we just need to get the hell out - give them their civil war.. we had ours. let Iraq become Iraq at the will of Iraq.. because what we are doing will not stick no matter how long we hold it in place by killing those opposed

surely you know that
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    melodious wrote:
    didn't mean to run off...been enduring a heat wave in my neck of the woods. don't you remember, i'm the person who loathes the minutemen, and all of those who try to inflict their will and egos onto others by using force.

iraqi war is wrong; war is wrong. and killing in the name of religion or resource domination is wrong. so yes. please do lump me in to the insugency regime;

War is wrong, killing is wrong, but you're an insurgent? Alrighty then. You must be one of those rare Iraqi insurgents who doesn't try to kill, but instead writes angry letters to the UN.
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    War is wrong, killing is wrong, but you're an insurgent? Alrighty then. You must be one of those rare Iraqi insurgents who doesn't try to kill, but instead writes angry letters to the UN.
    ;) an honor you just gave me; however,
    not an iraqi insurgent; try more like an insurgent who wants to over come small minded, entitled ways of american isolationist, colonialist, and americanistic entittlement to control and own an entitiy that was created to share not own and dominate....yadda yadda ya.......

so what i'm saying here is that if a person doesn't go with a majoirity, then in news media, they are labeled as insurgents..well, come to my neighborhood with all your gold and fancy cars, and you will be the minority;;;; perhaps we call you an insurgent because you command and demand a way of life that is not sustaining to our needs...that is insurgency in my opinion...another label to create fear in masses...another word used to controll, conquer and divide human beings for an illusive dream called wealth...or in this case oil...that is, iraqi tea (not texas tea like in hillbilly show)

have a great monday, if ya can while all the killing fields seem to be thriving...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light