Options

How would you fell if

AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
edited September 2006 in A Moving Train
tomorrow morning on the news we hear of some strategic bombing on targets in Iran believed to support their nuclear program.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I'd probably feel radiation sickness, because I live too close to DC,a nd that would surely be the start of WWIII.
  • Options
    Id fell relief, probably along with wonderment as to why only a few targets.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Abuskedti wrote:
    tomorrow morning on the news we hear of some strategic bombing on targets in Iran believed to support their nuclear program.

I'd feel a sense of deja vu as in groundhog day and being doomed to have the same thing repeat over and over. except its a new country.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Id fell relief, probably along with wonderment as to why only a few targets.
    you have got that right!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PickrPickr Posts: 161
    I am expecting it, not tomorrow, the US government is dumb enough
    Stix and Stones may break my bones, but More than Words will never hurt me.
  • Options
    This is how I'd feel: "Here we go again"
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Id fell relief......
    interesting play on words, papeles......;). just amazing.....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Hopefully the targets will be surrouned by Revolutionary Guards.....
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006