Options

A feel good story for some on here..

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
PITBULL JOURNALIST GOES SOFT ON IRANIAN MADMAN: 88-year-old CBS journalist says Iranian president a 'reasonable' man on Sean Hannity's ABC radio program... Points out Ahmadinejad not anti-Jewish... just anti-Zionist state. Says many Jews in Iranian Parliament, in great positions in Iranian life... Believes Ahmadinejad sincere in his hope for peaceful coexistence between Iran and West... Troubled by comparisons of leader to Hitler... Marvels at Ahmadinejad's civil engineering degree, 'intellect', 'savvy'... Asks viewers not to bring 'prejudices' to Sunday night '60 MINUTES' broadcast... Proclaims 'discussion' was sincere and not for propaganda purposes... Developing...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    What is the point...the journalist is running a liberal agenda or what...or maybe its a fact that what he says about the guy just may happen to be the truth....and yes there are many Jewish people in Iran...that is no secret....
  • Options
    What is the point...the journalist is running a liberal agenda or what...or maybe its a fact that what he says about the guy just may happen to be the truth....and yes there are many Jewish people in Iran...that is no secret....

was there a point? supposed to be? I just wanted to make a few ppl feel good, that's all.
  • Options
    was there a point? supposed to be? I just wanted to make a few ppl feel good, that's all.

But you, correct me if I am wrong, do look at this as propaganda?
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    PITBULL JOURNALIST GOES SOFT ON IRANIAN MADMAN: 88-year-old CBS journalist says Iranian president a 'reasonable' man on Sean Hannity's ABC radio program... Points out Ahmadinejad not anti-Jewish... just anti-Zionist state. Says many Jews in Iranian Parliament, in great positions in Iranian life... Believes Ahmadinejad sincere in his hope for peaceful coexistence between Iran and West... Troubled by comparisons of leader to Hitler... Marvels at Ahmadinejad's civil engineering degree, 'intellect', 'savvy'... Asks viewers not to bring 'prejudices' to Sunday night '60 MINUTES' broadcast... Proclaims 'discussion' was sincere and not for propaganda purposes... Developing...

I love him , already:rolleyes:

By the way, exactly how much do those Iranian Jews have to pay to Iran's " jizya" tax; so they don't end up in some alley with their head ripped from their shoulders their bodies hacked and sawed into pieces?
  • Options
    But you, correct me if I am wrong, do look at this as propaganda?

we've been asked not bring prejudices, therefore i cannot answer at this time.

:D
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    I love him , already:rolleyes:

By the way, exactly how much do those Iranian Jews have to pay to Iran's " jizya" tax; so they don't end up in some alley with their head ripped from their shoulders their bodies hacked and sawed into pieces?

Someone posted an article around here about Jews in Iran and it is nothing like you describe.....
  • Options
    we've been asked not bring prejudices, therefore i cannot answer at this time.

:D

I have a feeling you already made a decision on that but that's okay with me....whatever floats your boat....I'm going in open-minded and looking forward to this interview.....
  • Options
    I have a feeling you already made a decision on that but that's okay with me....whatever floats your boat....I'm going in open-minded and looking forward to this interview.....

enjoy it! :D
  • Options
    enjoy it! :D

Can I ask are you even going to watch it?
  • Options
    Can I ask are you even going to watch it?

as I said, let me know how it goes!
  • Options
    as I said, let me know how it goes!

Fair enough.....
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Anytime someone prefaces what their about to say with a line like "This isn't about propaganda purposes…", you can pretty much be assured that it's about propaganda purposes.

It's like when your boss says "Now, this conversation isn't taking place because people have been saying that you're a slow and inept worker or anything, it's just that, etc…"

Yeah...right there you know people have been talking shit about your work ethic behind your back.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    hailhailkc wrote:
    It's like when your boss says "Now, this conversation isn't taking place because people have been saying that you're a slow and inept worker or anything, it's just that, etc…"

Yeah...right there you know people have been talking shit about your work ethic behind your back.

Hang in there. Don't let the man bring you down.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Hang in there. Don't let the man bring you down.

LOL!!! I was waiting for that response!!! Nah, all is good at work! But yes, I've had similar conversations happen. :D
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Well, by the time someone is 88, the risk of experiencing dementia is pretty high.
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792

Sorry but now you know what you and some others sound like on hear with your blind support for israel.