Options

An Inconvenient Fib...

2»

Comments

• Options
    You know its fact the polar ice caps are melting....your a moron if you cannot figure that out...look at pictures from 1979 to present....the change is drastic...regardless if we are the direct cause something is happening....if you wanna disagree about the cause good on ya...however to deny that something big is not happening is foolish...if more ice melts things will get really crazy...I just do not get the nay sayers...I have no problem with the disbelief that global warming is directly man made but to refute the science that a shift is occurring is pure ignorance...the evidence is everywhere and people should be concerned....however I think some cataclysmic weather would be good....maybe focus our attention and efforts onto something beneficial instead of all the war going on....

Also to not believe that their are a built up emissions in the atmosphere is also ridiculus...I have an extensive chemistry background and yes there are tonnes upon tonnes of man made emissions in the atmosphere...how they effect it is still up in the air....