Options

Syria Threat

2»

Comments

• Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    mammasan wrote:
    Even as a group you are still off. Yes there are a few here who are extremist but the majority of "lefties" do not take every chance to shit of the US or believe that the US never does anything right.

Good to hear that mammasan! I haven't seen alot of your posts, but it's comforting to know that lefties (as you say) don't do that! That is truly refreshing!!
    Cheers to ya!
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    very interesting choice of words and very dangerous choice!!!!! I'm not even going to bother with that idiotic statement!

But, do have a question.... Since when is hating militant islam considered racist?
    simple: you don't live there, you live in a safe place. hence, it would be wiser for you to call for diplomacy and peace and not hymn for one or the other part that are using violence. If you would have said militant jewish i would have told you the same, but, oh surprise, you're always just ready to attack muslims.
    PS: idiot you to consider me of the left just because i'm against your ideas
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Puck78 wrote:
    simple: you don't live there, you live in a safe place. hence, it would be wiser for you to call for diplomacy and peace and not hymn for one or the other part that are using violence. If you would have said militant jewish i would have told you the same, but, oh surprise, you're always just ready to attack muslims.
    PS: idiot you to consider me of the left just because i'm against your ideas

somebody needs to pay attention more..

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    Wasn't trying to sum up you as in YOUR personal thoughts, but YOU as a group here on the pit. Sorry 4 confusion on that.

if you don't like it here, why did you come back...? let me guess, you got lonely and craved attention...right...

as for syria...perhaps they are doing the same as Israel...they see a threat and acting on that perceved threat....

however, many subscribe to the "because I said so" mentality...which here means: one side demands something and fully expects the other side to accept it with no ifs, ands, or buts...

currently this his happening in places like Iraq, Lebanon, United States, and Israel...just to name a few...Our own fearless leader has been leading the way via his Cowboy Politics...this world needs a true leader who will stand up, reach out, and mediate these conflicts....

on final note: the War on Lebanon has been a good thing for bushy and his war machine...all the focus has been taken off if that occupation and put into this one...I wouldn't be suprised if he stoked he fire a bit...