Options

For the first time

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
I can actually say I enjoyed my time on the TRAIN tonight!! It got off to an amusing start with ppl calling me nazi and racist, but ended nicely with some civilized discussions with ppl on here (you know who you are).

Although our opinions and beliefs differ vastly, it was a breath of fresh air to end the night without having daggers thown at me.

Thanks for the "CIVILIZED" debating and thoughts, and hope to continue this over the weekend and into the future!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I can actually say I enjoyed my time on the TRAIN tonight!! It got off to an amusing start with ppl calling me nazi and racist, but ended nicely with some civilized discussions with ppl on here (you know who you are).

Although our opinions and beliefs differ vastly, it was a breath of fresh air to end the night without having daggers thown at me.

Thanks for the "CIVILIZED" debating and thoughts, and hope to continue this over the weekend and into the future!

Your a nazi racist and I'm a terrorist sympathizer who lives in a world detached from reality.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    mammasan wrote:
    Your a nazi racist and I'm a terrorist sympathizer who lives in a world detached from reality.

hahaha. thanks for the laugh before heading off to bed. good night!!
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    hahaha. thanks for the laugh before heading off to bed. good night!!

Peace Love & Granola
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    There is really no point to debating if all someone will do is make personal attacks.

The sad thing about it is, although they may have a valid point to add to the debate, once you start throwing the message board equivalent of a two year old's temper tantrum people quit listening.

Anyway, learned alot from both points of view. Thanks for being part of the discussion.