Options

Setlists have been off the hook!!!

Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I would loved to have been at any of these shows so far!

If Camden/MSG/Mansfield are expected to top what we've gotten so far, we are in for a treat!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    brilliant setlists...however, don't forget DC! i have VERY HIGH HOPES for a stellar show there!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    brilliant setlists...however, don't forget DC! i have VERY HIGH HOPES for a stellar show there!

Good point. Election year + nation's capitol could mean a very memorable show. I'm gonna have to get all these boots!
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    dude all these shows are going to be sick, I mean they haven't even come north yet
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    dude all these shows are going to be sick, I mean they haven't even come north yet
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    Good point. Election year + nation's capitol could mean a very memorable show.

THAT is my exact thinking...thus why i am THERE! :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Evo2010Evo2010 Posts: 90
    I love the anything can happen at any moment kind of anticipation about the rest of the tour. Anything is fair game. Gremmie out of control could even be a possibility, maybe even the Whale song. LOL
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    Evo2010 wrote:
    I love the anything can happen at any moment kind of anticipation about the rest of the tour. Anything is fair game. Gremmie out of control could even be a possibility, maybe even the Whale song. LOL

jack would have to make an appearance for whale song, thats his baby!!!

would love to see stone yelling COWABUNGA into the mic...hheheh.

5 fuckin days till DC!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18