Options

You're all targets,Israel tells south Lebanese

MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
By Harry de Quetteville in Jerusalem

(Filed: 28/07/2006)

Everyone remaining in southern Lebanon will be regarded as a terrorist, Israel's justice minister said yesterday as the military prepared to employ "huge firepower" from the air in its campaign to crush Hizbollah

"What we should do in southern Lebanon is employ huge firepower before a ground force goes in," Mr Ramon said at a security cabinet meeting headed by Ehud Olmert, the prime minister. "Everyone in southern Lebanon is a terrorist and is connected to Hizbollah. Our great advantage vis-a-vis Hizbollah is our firepower, not in face-to-face combat."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/28/wmid28.xml
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Another reason why that nation is a force of evil. The people of Lebanon do not deserve this injustice. Hopefully not before long there will be intervention and Israel will get what is coming to them.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    What are these guys thinking?

If this kind of shit continues. We are in serious trouble. There are still a lot of people in southern lebanon. The middle-east isn't going to stand for that. Forget about students coming from turkey to help out. I know Israel has balls, but I mean, can they really take on everyone? What if Israel loses, with the determination to destroy it. This is really putting Israel in jeopardy, besides the atrocious events unfolding in Lebanon.

I know why, Israel wants war with Syria and Iran, maybe Egypt too. Some criminal element in the government, real old-school Zionist type dude, fundamental extremist and all that. It was illustrated by PNAC in this exact same way. Israel was to play a role in the domination of the middle-east. Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, Palestine, Egypt and a few others were mentioned. If Israel needs support they have it from the criminal element in the US government. If Israel starts to lose ground or suffer too many casualties, boom the US moves in. What's the plan then, what if China or Russia says "fuck that" I'm not letting you have the middle-east. Boom again, you got 5,000 lbs shit hitting the fan.

I heard that hezbollah is supposed to nuke the US. That's messed up, it's such a rediculous idea. If it happens, that's some seriously messed up propaganda. I have my doubts about the globalists, but that's a dead give-away. Where the hell is hezbollah gonna get a nuclear bomb? Iran doesn't have nukes, Iraq didn't even have them. That's some smelly manuer. Unless Russia or China is using covert organizations, there's a new target for Bush and his minions. A good justification for fucking up the world. Of course, we didn't have to go down this path to "peace".
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    USA is holding back cause they know that this war could be one which they have to fight at home. A disturbing thought I know, all the more reason for them to take the high ground and stop supplying Israel with all this firepower.