Options

CNN anchor against an Israel Spokeswomen

MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fn5NZ6LBk

(spokesperson or woman, not "spokeswomen", my bad)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    the spokeswoman had nothing to say... she just kept reading from the "script". good on you cnn woman
  • Options
    wow, best thing i've heard on CNN in my entire life... "do you suggest that Hezbollah were firing rockets from that house?"... long silence... this woman should receive a raise and get a kind of 360 show... bravo.
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    So what, this women is an automaton and that means clearly Israel is 100% in the wrong here?
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Yet saying "occupation" over and over again is a novel idea...
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    jsand wrote:

um...what word would be "ok"...? what would make you happy...?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

hehe, irrelevant. Now that a spokesperson from the Israel govt. has repeated like 10 times that they are sorry for that mistake, will you finally acknowledge it was not a conspiracy and it was indeed an Israel mistakes, or are you arguing with an Israel official? hehe...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    hehe, irrelevant. Now that a spokesperson from the Israel govt. has repeated like 10 times that they are sorry for that mistake, will you finally acknowledge it was not a conspiracy and it was indeed an Israel mistakes, or are you arguing with an Israel official? hehe...

Hehe...funny shit, as you say. Israel issued the apology because even if it is later proven that it wasn't Israel's fault, the world will still condemn Israel. Remember Jenin, anyone? Or the Gaza beach incident?
  • Options
    Israel is not being honest. Does anyone here dispute this? I'm sure they justify their dishonesty by viewing it as the means to some sort of end, but it only makes me doubt every fucking thing they say.

In completely unrelated news, I'm starving. I'll be back to deal with my crucifixion after lunch. :o
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Hehe...funny shit, as you say. Israel issued the apology because even if it is later proven that it wasn't Israel's fault, the world will still condemn Israel. Remember Jenin, anyone? Or the Gaza beach incident?

what word, other than "occupation", would make you happy...?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

I don't remember Jenin, i do remember the Gaza beach incident, they've immediatly said it was not them... this time they're on world television apologizing, huge public relation organisation, anyway it's ok i was just curious about what you were thinking even after hearing that, now i know it, thanks for answering...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    what word, other than "occupation", would make you happy...?

What words, other than "we apologize" (for something we probably didn't even do) would make you happy?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    What words, other than "we apologize" (for something we probably didn't even do) would make you happy?

um...I really don't know what you're talking about here...I do know you were complaining about the use of the word "occupation"...I was simply curious as to what word would be better suited...
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    um...I really don't know what you're talking about here...I do know you were complaining about the use of the word "occupation"...I was simply curious as to what word would be better suited...

Read what I posted in the context of this thread. Then you'll understand.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

but you know that once you've apologize, you shouldn't do it again, let's hope...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Read what I posted in the context of this thread. Then you'll understand.

I did read it and I did not understand which lead to my question to you...
  • Options
    So what, this women is an automaton and that means clearly Israel is 100% in the wrong here?

Have you ever read Orwell? Do cracked eggs bake in frying pans? How are daisies like computers? Are you on your side? Why is the pot calling the kettle black?

...yes. Israel's using excessive force, and not giving a shit about diplomacy. They're invading and stealing land, and have stated - similarly as Hezbollah has stated their targeted extermination of "Zionism" - Israel's objective is long and prolonged use of force in Lebanon to exterminate Hezbollah.

It's a two sided coin of war, both sides share 100% responsibility.
  • Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    If only the rest of the media would ask the hard questions like this...
    The less you know, the more you believe.